Season 3, was there even a script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3, was there even a script?

I appologize if this has already been asked, but was there even a script written for Season 3? If so, has it been released anywhere? I'm just dying to know what would have actually happened and rematches aren't really cutting it anymore lol.

There was apparently a 5 year plan for SGU, but since it got cancelled mid Season 2, it's doubtful there was a 3rd season written at that point.

Comment

I just wish I could know if Eli fixed the stupid stasis pod or not!! Arghhhhh

Comment

Maybe the beans have been spilled, or will be at a con. One day. A 15-50 page summary should be required for all cancelled shows!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rgritt View Post
          I just wish I could know if Eli fixed the stupid stasis pod or not!! Arghhhhh
          He fixes it, but the ship imploded. No one saw the USE BY JAN 2013 on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by rgritt View Post
            I appologize if this has already been asked, but was there even a script written for Season 3? If so, has it been released anywhere? I'm just dying to know what would have actually happened and rematches aren't really cutting it anymore lol.
            sorry, i couldn't find the post i was looking for
            joseph mallozzi has a blog where he said, originally, it was supposed to be between Rush and Young only, Eli was suppose to already be in stasis
            the last scene of the season would be the coin being tossed up......you weren't suppose to know who "won" the pod
            the first episode for 20 minutes was going to show Rush going insane for 3 years, at which point a team from earth would come through the gate, Rush would think he was halucinating for about 10 minutes, at which point he cries in relief. after that, you find out that he WON the coin toss and it was all just a bad dream

but for Eli staying out, they had nothing.....they had 5 ideas, they had not decided
            1. Eli fixes the pod
            2. Eli uploads himself into Destiny, via chair
            3. Eli finds an alternate power source to keep life support going
            4. Eli is rescued by either aliens, or a team from earth
            5. do i really have to say it? ok, ok, Eli dies, as in dead.......lol

Comment

I think I also have an idea as to what Eli is going to do, but I won't tell, lest Mallozzi et al already have the same idea.
              Last edited by Mardus; 06 June 2014, 04:14 PM. Reason: typo
              • I'm a fan of this awesome Trek webcomic: betafleet.tumblr.com (archived)
              • Eesti on ilus, ja troppide parteide poliitikud pole enam Raudse Leedi valitsuses.
              • I chose the Gate avatar, because it was difficult to choose between SGU character pictures of someone who I thought I was like, and someone who I was fond of. :>

Comment

Working...
              X