Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flash\Barry Allen discussion thread (spoilerish potential)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Holy schmoly, slightly spoilery trailer of whats coming up!

Spoiler:
    Whats Eddies secret?
    Whats Wells end game?
    Slight my ass. Unless they are doing some serious misdirection then they just revealed a LOT.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought sisco was
      Spoiler:
      killed by wells

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I thought sisco was
        Spoiler:
        killed by wells
        Spoiler:
        Barry jumped back to almost the beginning of the episode at the end there, so Cisco isn't dead now. And also doesn't know about what's going on with Wells.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Why does wells need barry to go back to his time line? Not only was he from the future where the quality of education would dwarf anything today, but he is also a speedster so he should be able to think very fast. Couldn't he develop a device to travel back like how Wally West made the Cosmic Motocyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief Jack O Niell View Post
            Spoiler:
            Why does wells need barry to go back to his time line? Not only was he from the future where the quality of education would dwarf anything today, but he is also a speedster so he should be able to think very fast. Couldn't he develop a device to travel back like how Wally West made the Cosmic Motocyle.
            Spoiler:
            I think it has more to do with his powers than technology/knowledge. In one of the Pied Piper episodes, he started running, then his powers failed and he started convulsing on the floor. He was also very interested in how Blackout took away Flash's powers early in the season. Looks like they're going away from the Cosmic Treadmill since Barry didn't need it to time travel in this week's episode.

Comment

Trailer for the remaining six episodes.

Spoiler:
              Firestorm, The Flash and The Arrow in one episode, awesome!

Another break in episodes though!

Comment

I am wondering if that all ties into the big reveal of wells being not wells.

Comment

Wondercon trailer.

Comment

So we are looking at a full bore team up even with Quinten showing up.. WOW!

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

Well, felicity and Ray showed up so far.. Wonder when Quinten shows up?

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/arrowflash-spin...ails-29211.htm
                          New Arrow/Flash spinoff titled, cast and synopsis revealed.

Comment

So will Ray Palmer and Mr Freeze leave their respective shows?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                              http://cultfix.co.uk/arrowflash-spin...ails-29211.htm
                              New Arrow/Flash spinoff titled, cast and synopsis revealed.
                              If this new show is half as good as Arrow and The Flash have been, I really look forward to it.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Looking at the upcoming movie releases, i see a Flash movie being scheduled for early 2018.. Will it have the same actors or reboot it from the series?

Comment

Working...
                                X