Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flash\Barry Allen discussion thread (spoilerish potential)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
    They're not related, Barry was sort of taken in as a kid by the detective guy. But yeah, it is a bit of a weird dynamic. Think the new Fantastic 4 movie has something similar going on but without a buddng relationship.
    They don't have to be related for it to be incest. Incest is defined generally as relations between people that are related either biologically or through social conventions that adds someone to the family structure like an adopted sister/brother, a step-mom, mother-in-law, cousin, etc.

Generally, that is all considered incest, though depending on the state in the US, some are considered illegal and others are legal.

Comment

IIRC, some states its direct blood/marriage relations, while in others its expanded to include cousins, 2nd cousins etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        http://tvline.com/2014/08/08/the-fla...cy-brown-cast/
        Clancy Brown cast for major recurring role.
        I really like him as an actor, I hope he sticks around!
        sigpic

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Cool...this show now has it's own discussion area.
              sigpic

Comment

A little premature IMO. Lets see how Flash performs before adding another folder to clutter the forum. Am I the only one who remembers the Bionic Woman folder?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I also find it strange that some other shows into their 2nd seasons or which have already had a full first season (almost human, under the dome) have yet to get their own separate seasons, but the flash already has its own one?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Am I the only one who remembers the Bionic Woman folder?
                    Yes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ummm...people need to invest in DVRs. There are several shows I like in each primetime time slot. Getting a DVR that records up to 6 shows at the same time is a life saver! :-)

Looking forward to seeing the flash! I hope it is a success!
                      sigpic

Comment

Is there any indication on what his top speed will be in the show?

Spoiler:
                        In the comics Barry is able to travel even faster than the speed of light, but at most times he only travels no more mach 10

Comment

Never knew that. I thought he couldn't go much faster than the speed of sound.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            In the last epsiode they mentioned at the end that he was able to get a big jump in speed which may be mach 2 or 3 they are aiming for this season. If the show does aim for at least light speed they will probably do it at the series finale like when Clark finally became superman at the end of the series finale for smallville

Comment

That makes me wonder.. How long do they plan to keep the series out for? 5 seasons, 8?

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/flash-vs-arrow-...iler-28184.htm
                                Flash vs The Arrow extended trailer and clip

Comment

Working...
                                X