Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: The Flash\Barry Allen discussion thread (spoilerish potential)

Yeah, I understand what you mean, people do change, but since we don't know him personally we don't really know if he's changed or not. With family or someone close to you can see if they've grown as a person or not a lot if the time, and even then sometimes it's just for a little bit or just for long enough to get what they want from you. I've had people like that in my life, where they've claimed that they'd changed, made a show of being "changed" for a bit and then reverted back to their old self.

So far I haven't noticed anyone rushing to his defense, I may have missed it though.

I agree with what you put in spoiler tags. (sorry, I'm on my phone and sometimes it's easier not to reply with quote and your post is right above mine, so I figured I'd just reply like this. Typing out spoiler tags is also a bit annoying on my phone.)

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Yeah, I understand what you mean, people do change, but since we don't know him personally we don't really know if he's changed or not. With family or someone close to you can see if they've grown as a person or not a lot if the time, and even then sometimes it's just for a little bit or just for long enough to get what they want from you. I've had people like that in my life, where they've claimed that they'd changed, made a show of being "changed" for a bit and then reverted back to their old self.

So far I haven't noticed anyone rushing to his defense, I may have missed it though.

I agree with what you put in spoiler tags. (sorry, I'm on my phone and sometimes it's easier not to reply with quote and your post is right above mine, so I figured I'd just reply like this. Typing out spoiler tags is also a bit annoying on my phone.)
    I appreciate your understanding and sharing what you have. And I agree, it does not seem like anyone is trying to defend him. So that's not a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrja84 View Post
    I appreciate your understanding and sharing what you have. And I agree, it does not seem like anyone is trying to defend him. So that's not a good sign.
    Maybe they're just waiting for things to die down (not just news of his firing but all the protests and stuff) to defend him, but I dont know. Usually by now there should have been a least one cast or crew member commenting on what a great person he really is and how they've never heard him make any inappropriate jokes or something along those lines.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789