Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know you're obsessed with Sheppard. Or Rodney. Or Ronon. Or whoever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know you're obsessed with Sheppard. Or Rodney. Or Ronon. Or whoever.

A thread for sh*ts and giggles, to bring out all that's wrong with us (but feels so right! as the song says).

And before everybody points me out all the pre-existent thunk threads, I want to say that this it's not a thread for thunking, but for (auto)irony. So, less drooling, more laughing at ourselves.

Me, for example, I know I'm Sheppard obsessed because:
    -every time I heard the line "lonely boy in the rain" from Heart's song All I Wanna Do, I have the picture of “wet Shep” from The Eye popping up in my mind
    (and I don’t even like the song, and I don’t relate with the rest of the lyrics)

- when I do some routine work at my computer, my mind is usually wandering around SGA and how perfectly shaped John’s mouth is
    Exhibit A:
    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis..._display_media

- I am doing some of his faces (the lower lip biting when I concentrate on something; or the eye-rolling

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/neeve...2_original.gif

- I am saying "Crap" (in low voice) lots of time

- every day is a bad hair day (OK, this is unintentional, but it’s there )

//sorry for the drooling part, but was only necessary to prove my point
    sigpic

i am normally watching the stargate series again and again almost daily... there ain't a day that i don't watch an episode or more... so i am STARGATE obsessed... i obsess about all the characters but my main point of thinking is combat related abilities of the characters not their mouth shapes... i do obsess about many female hotties on the show thinking that they are all better than tayla and weir

Comment

First of all, thanks for your reply
      I was about to start biting my nails, thinking that I obsess alone

And I do obsess about combat abilities too (not the actual fighting, though, but the moments when they refer to tactics and combat plans)
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X