Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Blood (113)

Default Re: Bad Blood (113)

I also loved this episode. I was totally caught off guard about Parish! So interesting how all of the "good" guys are isolated by the end of the episode. I too don't think that Jenny is dead. Interesting theory about Katrina being evil, I didn't see it, but now I'll look for signs. I hope they plan more episodes for season 2!

Wow, what an episode.

I thought all along Jeremy was going to come back because the description of them locking him in the tomb never mentioned him being killed, but never did I think he would be the 2nd horseman and\or Henry. I really liked having Henry on the show and liked the idea of a sin-eater helping the good guys so I'm a little disjointed at that loss.

Looking forward to next season!
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

I'm so glad it's already renewed

Great ending to a Great first season
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    I love the hug that Crane and Abby shared when he and Katrina were leaving. And how he emphasized he would be back for her. Given the era Katrina and Crane were from, she must have wondered a bit about the hug they shared.
    I loved that! They were practically making out in front of her. Someone on another board said they were "making out with words.". I love that! I do not like Katrina, but I love Ichabbie.
    I still miss Jack and Sam

Quote Originally Posted by mjj1993 View Post
    I loved that! They were practically making out in front of her. Someone on another board said they were "making out with words.". I love that! I do not like Katrina, but I love Ichabbie.
    I'm trying to take that scene with a grain of salt. Being that Katrina hasn't seen her husband outside of visting his dreams in 200 years, I think she'd be a bit jealous of any interactions he had with another woman. Not to mention the fact that probably 99.9% of the African-Americans Katrina had been around would have been considered property, she probably was seriously confused by his actions.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

I really don't want Ichabod to be some dog who abandons his wife for the new girl, nobody comes out looking good in that scenario. They need to either kill her off or make her evil, and not at the last minute in S7 either - give him time to get over it too.

Quote Originally Posted by min min light View Post
    I really don't want Ichabod to be some dog who abandons his wife for the new girl, nobody comes out looking good in that scenario. They need to either kill her off or make her evil, and not at the last minute in S7 either - give him time to get over it too.
    Ichabod is a gentleman through and through so I don't think he'll turn into a cheating husband. I'm thinking Katrina has to die--I'd rather she turn out to be evil, but thinking the writers might prefer a scenario where she sacrifices herself.

I'd rather she sacrificed herself too - I think if they make her evil it'll be one bad thing too many piled on Ichabod. And I would like to see her go out a hero since she's had the awful job so far of imparting only partial information in order to preserve the show's twists. (And being called a liar for it, when it's actually the writers pulling her strings.)

Quote Originally Posted by min min light View Post
    I'd rather she sacrificed herself too - I think if they make her evil it'll be one bad thing too many piled on Ichabod. And I would like to see her go out a hero since she's had the awful job so far of imparting only partial information in order to preserve the show's twists. (And being called a liar for it, when it's actually the writers pulling her strings.)
    I think sacrificing herself is much more in line with her "Quaker" roots--although not much has been made of them. I think you're right, if she's evil it would be unfair to Ichabod who loves her so.