No announcement yet.

Bad Blood (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read so many theories about Katrina being evil that when she sort of side-eyed them hugging, I wondered if she was congratulating herself on delivering Abbie. They did a really good job of throwing the suspicion on her.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering how the priest survived 250 years from being with George Washington at his death to the present day, and recognizing Ichabod the minute he saw him. And then later Ichabod recognizing the priest as having been at the death of George Washington.

Comment

What a way to find out baby Crane's fate, I'm in the didn't see that coming camp too!

I wonder how much of this nightmare was created by Katrina's coven. There seems to be a lot of people that interacted with Ichabod and Katrina in life who have ended up as vengeful angry souls providing fodder for Molok's plans.

What a great ending to season one. I was riveted to the screen from beginning to end, this is what story telling is all about. So glad to have a show again where all the characters have their place in a well written and paced storyline along with great background stories. This makes them interact wonderfully in the face of the challenges they face. Good humour too, that comes from the well crafted and rounded characters played fantastically by all the actors concerned.

A real hit for me, I eagerly await season two, the next installment of the battle against evil.

Comment

I couldn't agree more, it is such a refreshing change from case-of-the-week stuff where you could start watching a show in season 7 and pretty much not miss anything. So many details that turned out to matter - Crane's eidetic memory, the name Parish, the Rosary beads burning, Parish knowing how to kill the Golem ... just fantastic, I love it when what happens in a show actually matters down the road. And when the surprise is big enough that it's worth watching the entire season over again because now you're seeing it in another light.
          sigpic

Comment

It was a fantastic season finale. Really looking forward to season 2. That was fun the way Ichabod got new clothes and how pleased he was.
            sigpic

Comment

I also loved this episode. I was totally caught off guard about Parish! So interesting how all of the "good" guys are isolated by the end of the episode. I too don't think that Jenny is dead. Interesting theory about Katrina being evil, I didn't see it, but now I'll look for signs. I hope they plan more episodes for season 2!

Comment

Wow, what an episode.

I thought all along Jeremy was going to come back because the description of them locking him in the tomb never mentioned him being killed, but never did I think he would be the 2nd horseman and\or Henry. I really liked having Henry on the show and liked the idea of a sin-eater helping the good guys so I'm a little disjointed at that loss.

Looking forward to next season!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad it's already renewed

Great ending to a Great first season
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I love the hug that Crane and Abby shared when he and Katrina were leaving. And how he emphasized he would be back for her. Given the era Katrina and Crane were from, she must have wondered a bit about the hug they shared.
                    I loved that! They were practically making out in front of her. Someone on another board said they were "making out with words.". I love that! I do not like Katrina, but I love Ichabbie.
                    I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993 View Post
                      I loved that! They were practically making out in front of her. Someone on another board said they were "making out with words.". I love that! I do not like Katrina, but I love Ichabbie.
                      I'm trying to take that scene with a grain of salt. Being that Katrina hasn't seen her husband outside of visting his dreams in 200 years, I think she'd be a bit jealous of any interactions he had with another woman. Not to mention the fact that probably 99.9% of the African-Americans Katrina had been around would have been considered property, she probably was seriously confused by his actions.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I really don't want Ichabod to be some dog who abandons his wife for the new girl, nobody comes out looking good in that scenario. They need to either kill her off or make her evil, and not at the last minute in S7 either - give him time to get over it too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                          I really don't want Ichabod to be some dog who abandons his wife for the new girl, nobody comes out looking good in that scenario. They need to either kill her off or make her evil, and not at the last minute in S7 either - give him time to get over it too.
                          Ichabod is a gentleman through and through so I don't think he'll turn into a cheating husband. I'm thinking Katrina has to die--I'd rather she turn out to be evil, but thinking the writers might prefer a scenario where she sacrifices herself.

Comment

I'd rather she sacrificed herself too - I think if they make her evil it'll be one bad thing too many piled on Ichabod. And I would like to see her go out a hero since she's had the awful job so far of imparting only partial information in order to preserve the show's twists. (And being called a liar for it, when it's actually the writers pulling her strings.)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                              I'd rather she sacrificed herself too - I think if they make her evil it'll be one bad thing too many piled on Ichabod. And I would like to see her go out a hero since she's had the awful job so far of imparting only partial information in order to preserve the show's twists. (And being called a liar for it, when it's actually the writers pulling her strings.)
                              I think sacrificing herself is much more in line with her "Quaker" roots--although not much has been made of them. I think you're right, if she's evil it would be unfair to Ichabod who loves her so.

Comment

Working...
                              X