The Golem (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Did I imagine the part were they said Crane junior married and had a kid?
    I think that Ichabod was assuming that Jeremy would have married and then have children. I believe that Jeremy was in his teens when the coven killed him, so he didn't really have a chance to do so.

Comment

I often miss things so I wouldn't trust my own perception but, I have not seen anyone mention a wife and kid anywhere at all, including in recaps.

Does anyone happen to know, is it a solid lock that Abbie is the other Witness? Because Mollusk said "the second witness," and I've been watching TV for about a million years by now so my radar goes off when the dialogue is cagey like that. Ditto with the Saint's name - there are other Saint names besides Luke - like, Abigail, Andrew and Jeremy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
        I often miss things so I wouldn't trust my own perception but, I have not seen anyone mention a wife and kid anywhere at all, including in recaps.

Does anyone happen to know, is it a solid lock that Abbie is the other Witness? Because Mollusk said "the second witness," and I've been watching TV for about a million years by now so my radar goes off when the dialogue is cagey like that. Ditto with the Saint's name - there are other Saint names besides Luke - like, Abigail, Andrew and Jeremy.
        That seems to be the direction being taken. Signs seem to point to Abbie as the second witness.

Does anyone remember if Captain Irving's first name has been mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          I can't help but wonder if he is still alive. Otherwise, why would the Golem come out?
          well they said they put a spell on him to hex him and make his heart stop...but they never really elaborated on that so to me it can be reversed. I just do not think we've seen the end of Jeremy.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I was going to say too that they only confirmed he was buried in the ground and they hex'd him, not that they actually, technically, killed him, they just assumed they did because they never saw him again.

They then sent the Golom to purgatory with Katrina, and it was Ichabod who let him out.

Wouldn't it be a twist if it turned out Moloch was Jeremy...

(I don't know the mythology behind the original story btw, so excuse me if I'm way off base).

Comment

I think I misunderstood Ichabod's estimation as happening.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I love the way they keep intertwining Icabod and Abby's past.

This was very sad, but knowing this show as it has gone so far, this is probably not the end of things.

I think they are really struggling to integrate Irving's storyline which is shame because I like him.
                sigpic

----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Working...
                X