Rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewatch

Well, as I finished the entire SG1/SGA/SGU run after putting off watching the last 2 episodes of SGU..

Its B5's turn...

I'm busy with my rewatch at the minute too..., currently on season 3 of SG1, still a while to go lol.

Comment

Ha yeah long way to go yet, I originally started when the whole of GW did the rewatch, was about 2 years go now so I'm a fair chunk behind, then with the freebabylon5 thing hitting facebook I decided this should be the next step..

Comment

I haven't seen B5 for years now. I can vaguely remember watching it about 6 years ago now, think it was on weekly for a while,one episode after another. Started again on T.V now as well, been advertised for the past few weeks.

Comment

I've started my own re-watch. Just finished Season 2! Now things are really going to pick up (I love season 3!

Comment

Still doing mine, did 8 eps of S4, took a time out for Thirdspace, then continued on with S4.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I re-watched B5 just last year, but I really feel like re-watching it again now.
              sigpic

Comment

Ahh films, I can borrow those off of a friend, where should I be watching them, I dropped straight in at S1E1 so have probably missed the first film?

Comment

Well here's what I got given:

The Gathering
                  B5 S1-3
                  S4 S4 Eps 1-8
                  Thirdspace
                  B5 S4 eps 9-22
                  B5 S5 eps 1-21
                  In the Beginning
                  River of Souls
                  A Call to Arms
                  Crusade
                  Lost Tales
                  B5 S5 ep 22
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

And where did that list come from, I can get the films at the weekend and I've not watched anymore since the ones I watched at the weekend so I can watch in the begining and maybe get 1/2 more episodes in before I need to break for another film..

Comment

That list came from an RL mate of mine that I asked for advice on Facebook on where to start with a B5 Rewatch!
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Found this, should of thought to check there first tbh..
                        Not sure about where The Gathering fits though...

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/countr...er/eplist.html

Comment

Well Chronologically the Gathering is after In the Beginning but before everything else but in theory spoils a lot of stuff in the first few seasons of B5!
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Fair to say the timeline is screwed, I blame Zathros...

Comment

Midway through season 2, looked at some old threads and notice i rewatched back in 2010, I dont remember that...
                              Think one of us is cracking up...

Comment

Working...
                              X