No announcement yet.

Happy Doctor Who Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! I finally got through it! It was great!

Comment

Freaking perfect! In every way!!!
      sigpic

Comment

So many perfect moments...and at the end
        Spoiler:
        if I were half the man that you are, Clara...
        sigpic

Comment

That was amazing. I squeaked when I saw Peter Capaldi! And as for that ending. Just brilliant.

Comment

I want to give a special thank you to BBC America for showing the entire Day of the Doctor commercial free!

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
              That was amazing. I squeaked when I saw Peter Capaldi! And as for that ending. Just brilliant.
              I squeaked too, also when I saw Tom Baker!

Comment

Spoiler:
                They should have put Tom Baker's name in the opening credits. That would have stunned everyone right from the beginning and put us all on edge for the entire movie...
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 November 2013, 03:20 PM. Reason: Tagged.

Comment

I just got home and I'm about to re-watch the Night of the Doctor, the Last Day mini-episode, and then onto Day of the Doctor. Very excited.
                  sigpic

Comment

gvan - spoiler tags please. type spoiler at the beginning and /spoiler at the end but put the words in []
                    sigpic

Comment

Back from the cinema, and OMG I loved it! Epic!

Spoiler:

Only downside was how the Zygon storyline just ended up feeling unresolved, more like a means to an end to get them where they needed to be and then forgotten. But honestly that's just a minor issue for me, because I absolutely LOVED the rest of it! And I'm eternally grateful they didn't bring Rose back, just used her likeness as the moment's interface. It would have just undermined the whole "she's stuck in a different reality and can't return" thing if she suddenly was to return... again. So having Billie act as the moment, and John Hurt's guidance really worked well and I actually enjoyed her performance there immensely
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X