• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Blooded (307)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    COLD BLOODED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307
    As a deadly crime spree begins to surface, a century-old urban legend takes shape in Portland's sewers and becomes Nick's latest case. In Europe, Adalind meets Prince Viktor, who's come to bring those responsible for his cousin Eric's demise to justice. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 December 2013, 09:41 PM.

That was a good episode. I liked that Nick took out two of those guys with that knife thing, actually just seeing the weapons thing again was cool. I liked them all looking at the books, though again I miss Monroe and Nick scenes, which there still wasn't any. And again poor Wu, gross stuff always seem to be falling on you.

Renards story moved a bit forward still a bit slow for my taste at the same time I'm glad it didn't take away from what was going on in Portland. Still don't care about Adlind, but hopefully her and Renard's stories are about to collide.

Anyhow good episode and I'm off to watch the next one .
    sigpic

Comment

Nick was in more grimm mode in this one. Loved him in the entire episode and those fight scenes showed Nick's power. I hope they continue with Nick getting darker. David has been outstanding.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode. I think my favorite parts were Wu's added involvement toward the beginning of the episode.

Comment

The weekly picspam is up, with some thoughts of mine again:

Nick in 3.07

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
          X