No announcement yet.

Stories We Tell Our Young (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picspam and some thoughts about the episode at my LJ.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I've read peoples opinions (on another site) where people thought the shoes in the jore meant that she was pregnant. I'm not sure how they got to that conclusion though. I think that Juliette was just distracting thinking about the kid.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, IF she's pregnant Norberto is a Wesen himself., something like a Ziegevolk

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I am really late in getting to the site. I enjoy all the episodes. This one, though, gets us a bit back to some basics for this season.

The royals and Renard are moving forward, finally. The Wesen Council is brought in again, and this time, Nick has seriously come to their attention. Nick is becoming a much more complex Grimm. I am hoping it is because of who he is, and also, that he is possibly embodying some of his ancestors original traits (which may have changed over the centuries). I especially liked that he had some action scenes with the Council Wesen, along with opening a channel of dialog with the Council. I, too, like when Nick's enhanced abilities come into play.

Monroe and Rosalie are cute but, and I know I am very much in the minority, I am not that interested in them...mainly I guess, because I am am so focused on the Grimm concept and its unfoldment. But, I love all the characters.

Comment

I like Monroe and Rosalie but I miss the scenes with Nick and Monroe as friends. There was a few last season but not many this season.
            sigpic

Comment

Me, too. I miss Nick and Monroe. Wondering if here is an external reason for this...other than the show working on internal aspects - such as Juliette, etc. Although, I am starting to enjoy the partnership of Nick and Hank. Their characters have interesting facets meshing together.

Comment

Working...
              X