Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I know them from?

After the guest appearances of such familiar faces like John Noble (LotR, Fringe) and James Frain (Grimm) I think the show deserves a thread like this.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

interesting thread

also Craig Parker from Spartacus & Legend of the Seeker, was the captain of the red coats

And John Cho has been around too obviously, playing Sulu in the new star trek reboot, and also he was in flash forward a few years ago

Hopefully we get more great guest stars in the future
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      interesting thread

also Craig Parker from Spartacus & Legend of the Seeker, was the captain of the red coats

And John Cho has been around too obviously, playing Sulu in the new star trek reboot, and also he was in flash forward a few years ago

Hopefully we get more great guest stars in the future
      That's right, I remember John Cho from 'Star Trek'. I didn't know the other actor at all. And I second your wish for more great guest stars!

This is slightly off topic, but I was wondering who played the headless horseman - who is not somebody you can readily recognize from anywhere else. IMDb lists a guy by the name of Craig Banham (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0105087/?...c_cl_t31#actor) for one episode - I assume they mean the Pilot, since that's where we saw the horseman in action prior to becoming Headless. He's quite an interesting - and very athletic - figure, from being National Junior College Decathlon Champion to winning 'American Gladiator' in 1991. He's also done a lot of stunt work, recently for example on 'Django Unchained', 'The Lone Ranger' and 'Deadwood'. I guess it figures they'd choose a stuntman for the role, since it will involve a lot of action and so far no talk.

sigpic

Comment

The lady playing Amanda Waller was in Spartacus.

Comment

Oh crap wrong show.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
            Oh crap wrong show.
            It does get confusing, doesn't it? But I watch Arrow as well, so thanks for this.

sigpic

Comment

There are actor cross-overs in numerous TV series. I have a list of about 50+ SG actors that have appeared on NCIS/NCIS:LA. Numerous SG actors have also appeared in Continuum, Arctic Air, and other TV series.

And Damian Kindler (SG1, Sanctuary) is an executive producer on "Sleepy Hollow".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                There are actor cross-overs in numerous TV series. I have a list of about 50+ SG actors that have appeared on NCIS/NCIS:LA. Numerous SG actors have also appeared in Continuum, Arctic Air, and other TV series.

And Damian Kindler (SG1, Sanctuary) is an executive producer on "Sleepy Hollow".
                'Arrow' is another show that has landed several Stargate alumni, this season namely Teryl Rothery (who has a multi-episode arc) and David Nykl (who was in the last episode). And speaking of hoping for good guest stars, pretty much all the Stargate regulars are actors I would love to see on SH.

sigpic

Comment

Another show that has numerous SG actors crossing over is "Cedar Cove", which is a Hallmark Channel series. Teryl Rothery is a co-star, and plays the best friend of the star of the show. Numerous actors from SG have appeared on this show. It's one of those 13 episode series, and has been picked up for a 2d season, but we'll have to wait till next summer to see it again. *sigh*

Comment

Another show that has numerous SG actors crossing over is "Cedar Cove", which is a Hallmark Channel series. Teryl Rothery is a co-star, and plays the best friend of the star of the show. Numerous actors from SG have appeared on this show. It's one of those 13 episode series, and has been picked up for a 2d season, but we'll have to wait till next summer to see it again. *sigh*
                    Teryl Rothery has been busy, she was on Cult as well last year.

That's always the problem with these half-season shows. The hiatus is nine frigging months long. It's even worse with Game of Thrones or Orphan Black, those only have 10 episodes per season! It's bad enough Sleepy Hollow didn't get a few more eps. We're already past the half way mark, and I don't want to miss out on my weekly fix!

sigpic

Comment

The sheriff that was Abbie's mentor was played by Clancy Brown who was The Kurgan in the original Highlander movie and he was also in the Starship Troopers.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        The sheriff that was Abbie's mentor was played by Clancy Brown who was The Kurgan in the original Highlander movie and he was also in the Starship Troopers.
                        He was also in a series long ago called "Earth 2".

Comment

He was also in a series long ago called "Earth 2".
                          I think I saw some of that.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            He also appeared in an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise.
                            Total syffy posts: 36,690
                            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                            Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
                            X