I tried, I really tried.......... Only 6 episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried, I really tried.......... Only 6 episodes

I really did try to stick with the show. I watched the first 6 episodes but that was enough for me to decide I'm not going to last with this. I just couldn't get my head around all the WTF kind of moments in it.

Let alone all the lack of total explanation why it all happened.. Just too many things I could not just sit back and let go for me.

And there's the lead female ... Ugh she's annoying. Give her a crossbow and call her Katniss
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    IGive her a crossbow and call her Katniss
    HAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! So true, So true. I think it is funny that when the show started I always got the feeling Charlie was meant to be the central character. I don't think that can be said at all for this season. It feels like she has been demoted to supporting player. You know, the one with the crossbow.

Comment

I don't really get people who want everything explained to them in the first few episodes
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I did the same as you then went back to it
        Im pleased I did its almost like they got half way through the first season and then got in new writers as it really picks up

really enjoying the second season think 208 was on in the states tonight to should have it soon over here

Comment

Working...
        X