Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepy Hollow Fanfic/Art Thread

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd give those of us inclined a place to post our Sleepy Hollow art and to talk about and post links to Sleepy Hollow fanfic.

Enjoy!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Thanks for the new thread, m&mnm! I made one sig for a challenge, where you had to include some kind of game in the artwork. I'm not much of a graphic artist since all I use is the basic drawing tools of word processing, but what the heck, it's just to get the thread started.

I'm also working on a Sleepy Hollow/Supernatrual crossover, but that's a long way from being publishable.

Looking forward to see what other people have been creating!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I saw your entry and I love it! The two Ichabod pics do remind me of the game Risk so I think it's perfect

OH! I found a site that has SH screencaps in case you're interested... Well, technically, I found two.. So, yeah..

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Sure, I'd love a link to the screencap sites. The one I used to frequent doesn't exist anymore.

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll look it up after I get up About to go to bed.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

No rush. And sweet dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, the first one only has the first three episodes but there's A LOT of them..

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

To all you artists here - my good friend mrscopterdoc is running two xmas challenges across all fandoms. Details below. It would be great to get some SH fan art there as well.

It's that time of year again...time for Secret Santa and Advent Calendar!

How they work:

Advent Calendar

Sign up for one, two or three days in December that you want to do art. The theme is Christmas or Holiday. You may use any thunk, any fandom or any ship as long as it is Christmasy or Holidayish. It must also include the number of the day you signed up for. {if you sign up for Dec. 4th, it must have a number "4" on the art somewhere.} A good size is 600x400, but it must still follow GW guidelines for posting pics! Here is an example:
                Spoiler:

PM or visitor message me (http://forum.gateworld.net/members/32488-mrscopterdoc) what day or days you want to sign up for. This is going across 5 threads, so please do not post in this thread what days you want, I might miss it. If you are not picky what day you want, just tell me what week or range of days you want {for example.... the first week of Dec. or anytime between the 10th and 22nd} As I start getting sign ups, I will post a list of days that are taken and open.

You must PM me your art work by midnight the day before your day is due. If you have Dec. 4th, then I will need your artwork by midnight your time Dec 3rd.

I know this is early, this will not start until Dec. 1st, but I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to decide what they want to do, sign up for it and make sure they can follow through, especially those that pick the first few days in December and also the ones doing Secret Santa.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secret Santa

Please do not sign up for secret santa unless you are positive you can make something! It is not nice to sign up, get a name and then bail out and not make them something!

You will receive an assignment based on what you like and what you are comfortable making. Below in spoilers is the info fill out sheet for SS. Copy and paste the info sign up into a PM to me. I will leave the sign up open until Nov 22nd or 23rd, and I will have assignments out by Nov. 25th. I want to make sure everyone has plenty of time to make gifts! What you make depends on who you get, but a minimum of 2 pieces of art is required. This can mean an avi and matching sig. For fan fic, this means 2 drabbles [500 words or less each] OR one longer one at least 1500 words or more. If you want to make more, please do! But limit of ten please. This is all secret, so no telling who you got! Any questions you have about your assignment please go through me.

PM all presents to me no later than midnight your time Dec 19. I will hand out presents and reveal secret santas on December 20th so there is plenty of time to enjoy them before Christmas.
                This info will be posted on the clubhouse [link in my sig] so you can always refer back to it, and you can always PM or visitor message me with any questions.

Info sign up sheet for SS
                Spoiler:

I would like to receive {art/fan fic/both}

I can make {art/fan fic/both}

I do not like {examples are slash, ships, specific fandoms, etc. anything that you DO NOT want to make or receive}

My favorite fandoms/thunks/ships are: {list what you would like to receive. If you like SGA but only like Ronon, please be sure to say that, otherwise you might get a team pic. This is a wish list, so be specific in what you want so your secret santa can make you happy! }

sigpic

Comment

I just finished signing up for SS..So excited!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

That's great! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. You'll show us here after you've delivered your gift, right?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      That's great! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. You'll show us here after you've delivered your gift, right?
                      After it's been received and if the person doesn't mind, then yes.

Will you be participating?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        After it's been received and if the person doesn't mind, then yes.

Will you be participating?
                        Fair enough.

I've agreed to be the 'joker' in case she ends up with an uneven number of entries, or if any dates are missing for the calendar. My plate is pretty full the next few weeks, so I'm not sure if I can really do the challenge justice. But whatever I can produce will still be better than a blank, right?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Fair enough.

I've agreed to be the 'joker' in case she ends up with an uneven number of entries, or if any dates are missing for the calendar. My plate is pretty full the next few weeks, so I'm not sure if I can really do the challenge justice. But whatever I can produce will still be better than a blank, right?
                          Yep!

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            I just finished signing up for SS..So excited!
                            I haven't got a PM from you about SS......where did you sign up??
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              I haven't got a PM from you about SS......where did you sign up??
                              I completed the form that was attached to the post in the AfA thread.. Is there a completely separate SS thing going on as well as that one??

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X