Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worth staying with

Im glad I stook with this one

watched the first few episodes when they fist aired and kind of discounted it as an also ran due to the teenager Charlie been annoying.

keep then on the drive to went back later and watched back to back its really is worth staying with it

almost up to date now as just about to watch 205

I'm glad I stuck with it too. A lot of shows have issues in their first season, but end up getting better as they go on. I found Charlie really annoying for a lot of the season 1, but she's gotten better; and so has the show as a whole(in my opinion, of course ).
    I've always liked the show, but that was mostly because I really liked most of the characters and some of the character dynamics. There have been times where the show has done things that have really annoyed me though(but that happens with most shows I watch lol). I think this season has been pretty great so far; things have gotten interesting, and I'm enjoying it a lot right now.
    sigpic

Comment

I was already a huge fan before the show started so I have nothing to compare to. I do like how people say things like how Tracy Spiridakos cannot act despite the fact that they are actually seeing her act so well that you don't know. I for one find her quite interesting, she obviously cares but does not want to appear to care, something that most people who watch a show but don't stick with it rarely see. Despite that, and all, people still watch the show.

Comment

I'm glad i stuck with it aswell, i hope it doesnt get cancelled
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

All I have to say is this.

Congratulations for starting the first Revolution thread in this forum.

Now all we need is a ship thread and things can start going into business.
          Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            I do like how people say things like how Tracy Spiridakos cannot act despite the fact that they are actually seeing her act so well that you don't know. I for one find her quite interesting, she obviously cares but does not want to appear to care, something that most people who watch a show but don't stick with it rarely see.
            That's called character writing, not acting. I act like I do care but really appear like I don't care every day; all one has to do is put an indifference frown on and blamo! Acting... And I've seen every episode of Revolution. She can't emote naturally, every facial movement is awkward and silly and her voice direction is forced without being forced. At least in Season 2 she has read some sort of acting handbook and can act somewhat better but she still sucks.
            Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
              That's called character writing, not acting. I act like I do care but really appear like I don't care every day; all one has to do is put an indifference frown on and blamo! Acting... And I've seen every episode of Revolution. She can't emote naturally, every facial movement is awkward and silly and her voice direction is forced without being forced. At least in Season 2 she has read some sort of acting handbook and can act somewhat better but she still sucks.
              Yes but she acts the way she's supposed to act, which makes her a good actress. Anyone can write good characters but few can act such characters.

Comment

Working...
              X