• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Henry (309)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    SAVE HENRY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    Henry's loved ones race to save his life and stop Peter Pan from gaining full magical powers. In the past, Regina decides to adopt a baby.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 December 2013, 10:49 PM.

so...back to storybrooke but with evil henry?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Damnit, things cannot go well even once. I knew Henry was screwed the moment their Eyes started to glow, but this is bad. So he is now trapped in Pans Body inside the Cube.

I am pretty sure Pan will not let them get back home so easily. At least I imagine Rumples Dad to want to stay in Neverland for his usual reasons. Especially now that he has the heart of the truest Believer again.

I find this whole power of believing thing a bit stupid though. Theoretically what makes Henry heart special is his believing. Therefor it wouldn´t do any good to anybody who does not believe.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I gotta say.....sometimes I can do without the plot twist. Watch shows like cedar cove and they actually catch you off guard because the characters rarely have evil ulterior motives.

I just hope they wrap it up with a pseudo happy ending rather than some lost-esque 4 month cliffie.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Damnit, things cannot go well even once. I knew Henry was screwed the moment their Eyes started to glow, but this is bad. So he is now trapped in Pans Body inside the Cube.

I am pretty sure Pan will not let them get back home so easily. At least I imagine Rumples Dad to want to stay in Neverland for his usual reasons. Especially now that he has the heart of the truest Believer again.

I find this whole power of believing thing a bit stupid though. Theoretically what makes Henry heart special is his believing. Therefor it wouldn´t do any good to anybody who does not believe.
          Peter Pan does believe. He believed he was a boy once Rumpel was kicked out of Neverland, so he stayed a boy. And he could fly because he believes.

It is essential him being very egotistic and thinking very highly of himself. Whereas I think Henry's belief is in the general existence and applications of Magic. So magic believes that stuff exists even before he met Emma.

Comment

i really enjoyed the ep, but mostly b/c seeing regina with baby henry!

disappointed the pan's taken over henry's body, but i don't imagine that lasting long, b/c i think his family will see. and if henry's starting to be 'bad', i don't think regina will dig it, even if she kind of wishes he was more like her.

i *really* liked that regina took the potion to make her forget about henry's parentage! kind of sad too...

oh, and the scene were regina, snow, and emma are all tied to the tree, and regina just rips it off and pulls pans (henry's really) heart out of his chest... you go, woman! sometimes playing tough works better than the endless rounds of 'but we can't hurt the sweet little darlings, even if they'd rip our skin off!'

anyways, it was really nice to see regina being just a mom. under all that vinegar is some sweetness.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I must say, Regina really showed what happens when someone messes with her Son! I mean WOW!! Her taking Henry's heart right out of Pan's chest was the best part of the whole episode!

I really loved how Bae finally realized that his father wasn't going to harm henry, it was nice to see them embrace as father and son.
              sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode.
                I loved Regina, especially in the Storybrooke scenes with Gold and in the scenes with baby Henry.
                Emma was pretty cool in this ep too.
                sigpic

Comment

Regina was epic and totally rocked the role of frazzled new mother!

Her going to Gold... OMG! lmao1 It was perfect! Lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's good that they're realising Regina is the most loved character on this show. They're starting to redeem her a lot which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      I must say, Regina really showed what happens when someone messes with her Son! I mean WOW!! Her taking Henry's heart right out of Pan's chest was the best part of the whole episode!

I really loved how Bae finally realized that his father wasn't going to harm henry, it was nice to see them embrace as father and son.
                      I was actually surprised after she GOT his heart back, she didn't then smack the heck out of pan.

Comment

Working...
                      X