Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Any particular reasons? Skye? LOL

And I thought it was implying that May and Ward have had an on going thing since some time after they started riding around on the plane together.
    you mean Sky is the particular reason this episode was bad? probably ......
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

In the pilot, Ward says to Coulson, "Is that who I think it is?" Ward had not met or worked with May before Coulson formed the team. Ward had heard stories about "The Cavalry" (as it seems everyone had). Except for Fitz and Simmons, no one else on the team knew each other previously.

I'm pretty sure that the end of The Well (episode 8) is supposed to be the first time May and Ward get together. The beginning of this episode makes it clear this has to be at least the 2nd time because Ward says something about doing the same thing as before - leave separately, stagger arrival times, etc. My thought was that this ep doesn't take place very long after the last one, so I'm not sure that they've hooked up a lot. It certainly seems possible this was only the 2nd time. And I think Ward said at the end of The Well that overnights aren't standard. I'm not sure I believe that they're hooking up on the plane.

Bottom line for me: I'm happy it isn't Ward and Skye getting together - at least not at this point. Everyone could see that coming from the pilot and I'm glad for the curveball.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
        In the pilot, Ward says to Coulson, "Is that who I think it is?" Ward had not met or worked with May before Coulson formed the team. Ward had heard stories about "The Cavalry" (as it seems everyone had). Except for Fitz and Simmons, no one else on the team knew each other previously.

I'm pretty sure that the end of The Well (episode 8) is supposed to be the first time May and Ward get together. The beginning of this episode makes it clear this has to be at least the 2nd time because Ward says something about doing the same thing as before - leave separately, stagger arrival times, etc. My thought was that this ep doesn't take place very long after the last one, so I'm not sure that they've hooked up a lot. It certainly seems possible this was only the 2nd time. And I think Ward said at the end of The Well that overnights aren't standard. I'm not sure I believe that they're hooking up on the plane.

Bottom line for me: I'm happy it isn't Ward and Skye getting together - at least not at this point. Everyone could see that coming from the pilot and I'm glad for the curveball.
        Coulson and May new each other, he said he knew her when she was fun and could joke around.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          Coulson and May new each other, he said he knew her when she was fun and could joke around.
          You're right, of course. When I said that no one knew each other besides Fitz and Simmons, I was really thinking of the team that Coulson was putting together - not including Coulson. But thanks for clarifying.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post

I feel the same.
            sigpic

Comment

I really liked Ward and May because you never see older women with younger guys in tv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                I really liked Ward and May because you never see older women with younger guys in tv shows.
                That is a very good point.

Comment

Cougar Town cough cough lol. That premise fell through way too quickly.

Comment

Working...
                  X