From Joe Flanigan about SGA Movie as of Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    He may gain with the fans, sure, but would not speaking out have the potential to hurt his career by making him "one of those actors"
    Fans can give you love an adoration perhaps, but studio's give you a job.

True.
    Well, in one of the videos that was linked to in this thread, he basically said that having fans behind him made Hollywood take note or something like that. So, it seems that he sees it as okay or safe to say what he's saying because he has some fans. He's also not saying too much most fans hadn't already put together by now is he?

Really, I don't know if it would hurt his career or not, only that he doesn't seem to think so.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Lythis posted it on page one for ease of finding
      There are several threads, none with a title that tells me anything. Are you sure it's there?

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
      I don't want to get into anything here, but to be completely fair, at this point the answer would be Joe Flanigan. I'm saying this as a Sheppard fan. It bolsters his reputation while, at this point, the producers for all intents and purposes have already lost theirs with a lot of fans. I'm not speaking to motives or anything like that because I really do believe he just answered the questions he was asked. And I'm not saying anything negative, just answering your question.

It's interesting to see the interview, but I agree with the sentiment that it's all just water under the bridge now. I don't like some things about how Atlantis was handled, but it's been gone for 5 years just about so I've moved on.
      You know, even I who thinks the show "suckered" year after year, I could tell you that 5 years is nothing.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
        There are several threads, none with a title that tells me anything. Are you sure it's there?
        Page 1 of this thread.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Well if joe wants to make his own sci fi series I'd like to see it. SGU was rubbish in my opinion but that's irrelivent.

Comment

Working...
          X