• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blast Radius (210)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    BLAST RADIUS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    When a rogue bomber terrorizes the city, Sebastian Blood calls a rally to stand against him. Laurel investigates Blood, and on the island Oliver watches as Slade's mind is affected by the serum.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 September 2014, 09:48 PM.

Nice ep but could have been a lot better.
    Good parts:
    WE learn more on Mr Blood and his past (he killed his own father and put his own mother in a psyc ward and calls her his aunt)
    Got some more info on Felicities' love interest who last we saw got hit by lighting.
    Laurals dad is getting suspicious that there is a mole in the dept (which there is), as is larual on Mr Blood's motives.
    Got some 'super stuff' from Thea's boyfriend.

Bad.
    Overall the acting was sub part compared to what we have seen.
    Not much advancement of the plotline.

Comment

I really liked the episode for the most part. Laurel had something interesting to do. Lance and Oliver's rooftop meeting was also interesting. I like it when they work together/interact. I'm still not sure how I feel about Roy being injected with that serum. I'm also not sure how I feel about the Oliver/Felicity stuff. It kind of feels like the show is hinting that both of them have feelings for each other that go beyond friendship now. I love their friendship, but I don't want them to be in a romantic relationship(mostly because I really like Felicity and if she and Oliver get together, he will probably end up leaving her for Laurel after some dragged out love triangle drama).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        I really liked the episode for the most part. Laurel had something interesting to do. Lance and Oliver's rooftop meeting was also interesting. I like it when they work together/interact. I'm still not sure how I feel about Roy being injected with that serum. I'm also not sure how I feel about the Oliver/Felicity stuff. It kind of feels like the show is hinting that both of them have feelings for each other that go beyond friendship now. I love their friendship, but I don't want them to be in a romantic relationship(mostly because I really like Felicity and if she and Oliver get together, he will probably end up leaving her for Laurel after some dragged out love triangle drama).
        Agree, Agree Agree.

And double agree on the Oliver/Felicity stuff. I don't know why they go there except for Soap Opera drama.

I like that they pointed out the serum could effect their minds, which helps explain what is happening to Slade. Of course what does this mean for Roy?

And is it just me or is Katie Cassidy just getting thinner and thinner?

Comment

I really liked the episode for the most part. Laurel had something interesting to do. Lance and Oliver's rooftop meeting was also interesting. I like it when they work together/interact.
          He certainly has quickly gotten over his rabid hate for the 'hood' from season 1..

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
            Agree, Agree Agree.

And double agree on the Oliver/Felicity stuff. I don't know why they go there except for Soap Opera drama.

I like that they pointed out the serum could effect their minds, which helps explain what is happening to Slade. Of course what does this mean for Roy?

And is it just me or is Katie Cassidy just getting thinner and thinner?
            Katie Cassidy does look like she lost a lot of weight.

I'm curious about what's going to happen to Roy. I kind of hope they end up finding a way to reverse the effects of the serum(all of the effects), if they're going to keep him on the show and not turn him into a villain.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            He certainly has quickly gotten over his rabid hate for the 'hood' from season 1..
            He was already starting to get over it by the end of last season so it wasn't really too quick(imo). I like it better now that they are working together.
            sigpic

Comment

Katie Cassidy does look like she lost a lot of weight.

I'm curious about what's going to happen to Roy. I kind of hope they end up finding a way to reverse the effects of the serum(all of the effects), if they're going to keep him on the show and not turn him into a villain.
              In the comic he becomes a misguided superhero, he tries playing super hero but keep mucking up with a tad villain in him from time to time. It basically what we are seeing in Green arrow. And their plenty of material in the comics for the writers to use.
              Last edited by knowles2; 23 January 2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                In the comic he becomes a misguided superhero, he tries playing super hero but keep mucking up with a tad villain in him from time to time. It basically what we are seeing in Green arrow. And their plenty of material in the comics for the writers to use.
                My problem with Roy, is that I basically don't like Oliver having a super-strong sidekick, and I would rather him be normal again.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X