• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Weight (407)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    DEAD WEIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407
    The man once called "Governor" joins a new group of survivors, hoping to maintain a low profile while protecting those he loves -- only to be tempted back to his old ways by the realities of this new life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 November 2013, 11:57 PM.

Well...it looks like the bad Governor is back!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

He'll be dead next episode.

Comment

I had just said to my husband that there was no way the Governor had turned a new leaf and then out came the golf club! My prediction for next week, the two groups meet, start a battle for the prison and then that huge horde that Daryl saw shambles up and all h*#l breaks loose. I agree with Baron, Governor won't make it through next episode.

Comment

The pull back of the camera to reveal the tank at the start of the episode. No doubt what was coming next after that for me. Can't wait till the next episode!
          IMO always implied.

Comment

yeah it should be interesting indeed. Still a bit perturbed that they didn't show us anything with the prison folks I mean I doubt now we'll get to see any reaction from Daryl on the Carol thing and where is Carol... My prediction is after the two groups meet up and the horde brambles in... and the Governor with his tank is just about to take over the place.... Carol will roll up with some sort of save the day reinforcements I would just love that

Can't wait to see it...but wow I don't want it to be the mid season finale already
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I can't say this surprised me, now he has someone to protect again, and we all know that a caravan camp doesn't work against a herd. Swell. I still think cleaning out a apartment building wouldn't be a bad idea. Will he take the shot? I don't think so, he's smarter than that? I wonder if we'll get introduced to the camp killers. There's always someone worse out there.

Comment

Working...
              X