• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internment (405)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    INTERNMENT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405
    With multiple enemies putting pressure on Rick and the group, Hershel tries to keep things together among the rapidly deteriorating sick population.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 November 2013, 08:39 PM.

Finally!!!!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I almost missed teh last bit cause I was working on a paper while watching. Would have been a nice surprise for next week.

Twas a good episode, though.
      sigpic

Comment

I think it is to soon to have the gov back but I liked the episode.

Comment

Love the episode.

Rick and Son, zombie killing machines
          They should have took it in turns to kill the Zombies so as either one of them ran out of bullets. An you would have thought that they got the heavy guns out before their fence fell down.

Feel sorry for Hurchel . He worked himself into the ground trying to save those people. That girl is just creepy, rubbing her boots into that pool of blood.

Not looking forward to the governor return, this season has been excellent without him so far, and have been some of the episodes of the show, I really hope the show doesn't return to it slow and repetitive storylines of Season 3.
          Last edited by knowles2; 12 November 2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode! We all knew it wouldn't last at the prison, I would imagine losing the fences will get them moving pretty quick. I'm glad Rick took the reigns off Carl, he's such a good fighter. My heart did go out to Hershel, he's trying so hard to save people and after all they've been through he still had a hard time taking them out after they turned. That girl is creepy, I still wonder if it was her feeding the walkers. And now....the Governor...oh boy! I'm also wondering Daryl's response when he finds out about Carol...

Comment

Great episode

+ Rick & Carl Kicking ass
              + Herschel's infinity ammo from season 2
              + Looks like the illness storyline is over
              + Governor back next week

- No Carol follow up
              - Not Much of Michone/Daryl
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

I really enjoyed the episode.

Loved Rick and Carl, especially towards the end when they were shooting the zombies.

I'm glad Rick at least told Maggie the truth about what happened with Carol. I want to see how that mess all works out.

Maggie was great in this episode. It's been a long time since I've found the character interesting or engaging. They need to separate her from Glenn more(imo).

Hershel was also great in this episode. I really felt for him; taking care of the sick people, keeping them comfortable, and trying to protect them from seeing what would become of them, even if they all knew anyway.

Lizzie is creepy.

Nice seeing the Governor at the end of the episode.
                sigpic

Comment

Was just noticing how messed up Rick's thumb is while he was eating peas.

Comment

Well we all agree that Lizzie is creepy I am again wondering if she was the one who killed Karen and David and it's Carol taking the heat for her. Does "The Bad Seed" come to anyone else's mind here? Also....yep she is probably the one feeding the rats...and I just wonder is she isn't some lost spawn of the Governor's or something

I did enjoy the episode alot. I was one OMG moment after another. I felt like they are starting to get just a tad annoying with the ....oh shield your eyes we want to spare people for as long as possible but I thought about it and I guess Hershel is just trying to keep what little shred of innocence, hope and decency alive in these people for as long as possible. I didn't like in the end when he refused to read his Bible though that was troubling.

Maggie did kick butt and GOOO HERSHEL!! He was flinging zombies all over the place and then I though it was ridiculous in then end (when I thought Glenn was a goner ) that they were going to reuse the tube to intubate Glenn...but thankfully he did open a new tube from a wrapper....Thank GOD! I was going to bust them on that one....they only reused the bulb part.

The Rick/Carl zombies killing machine was awesome and I'm with knowles ...why didn't they whip the heavy guns out sooner

and the Governor at the end

I think maybe he ran into Carol and now he'd keeping her hostage? what's the chances of that?

And yeah I don't blame Rick for choosing to pick peas over telling Daryl about Carol ... I pity him once he tells him that
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I'm just going to assume that the heavy weapons are only to be used in dire emergencies due to lack of ammo...

Of course, writers can always conjure up more ammo. But still.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just going to assume that the heavy weapons are only to be used in dire emergencies due to lack of ammo...

Of course, writers can always conjure up more ammo. But still.

Edit: Holy double post, Batman!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          Well we all agree that Lizzie is creepy I am again wondering if she was the one who killed Karen and David and it's Carol taking the heat for her. Does "The Bad Seed" come to anyone else's mind here? Also....yep she is probably the one feeding the rats...and I just wonder is she isn't some lost spawn of the Governor's or something
                          I don't think that Lizzie is creepy. I think she is a young kid living in a world of fear, terror, and death. She has no real connection with any adult and the one adult she was developing that connection with - Carol; won't let her take it to the next level and that's creating that parent/child bond/relationship. These are key development times and children need that bonding, that sense of security, something that Lizzie is not getting. Kids also do a lot of exploring of everything around them, which is how I saw her when she was putting her feet in the blood. Is her putting her feet in the blood any different then little girls and boys jumping into a pool of water that they see by the side of the road ? They just got to check it out and see what it is all about, the only difference is that it was a pool of blood instead of water.

Things are different with Carl because Rick is still very active in his life and can help guide him along, plus Rick provides that sense of security that Carl needs. It was awesome to see the two fight side by side. I loved seeing Rick's face when he saw Carl in action. It was a bit being impressed and a bit of shock at realizing that his kid is growing up fast!

There is no way that a child of Lizzie's size and age could actually have the strength to kill David and Karen. The Zombie kills are to the head and that takes alot of power and force to do that, something that I can't see any young child being able to do. I can see Carol taking Lizzie to the kill to show Lizzie how it's done and then to help clean-up. Children learn best by watching and observing, even if it's gross and icky.

I can see Lizzie as being the one feeding the rats to the Zombie's. Her world, her brain, is being warped by all the death, detachment and zombie's. She's trying to find a way to cope with this world which is really all she knows now and will grow up into, if she grows up.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

can't wait to see what the governor is up to!

Comment

Looking for new eye patches

Comment

Working...
                              X