Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will she be back? (Spoilers S3/Spec S4)

Hello everyone, newbie here.

I just finished watching the show in a matter of weeks and even though Karen deserved to be injured and treated like an outcast, I don't believe that she needed to die. A majority of the stuff that she was doing was controlled by the aliens not her.

Also, Tom killing Karen was really out of character but that's another discussion.

Do you think Karen could be resurrected by the fish heads, or the Volms?

I'd like to see her 'normal' again with Hal after Maggie is out of the picture.

thoughts?

With all she has done, even IF they could 'de harness her' after resurrecting her butt, i doubt that anyone would be willing to give her much trust.

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyComplex View Post
      Hello everyone, newbie here.

I just finished watching the show in a matter of weeks and even though Karen deserved to be injured and treated like an outcast, I don't believe that she needed to die. A majority of the stuff that she was doing was controlled by the aliens not her.

Also, Tom killing Karen was really out of character but that's another discussion.

Do you think Karen could be resurrected by the fish heads, or the Volms?

I'd like to see her 'normal' again with Hal after Maggie is out of the picture.

thoughts?
      This is a Science Fiction show, and another lot of aliens are suppose to be coming in season 4, so who knows maybe they will use her? i haven't heard anything about casting in reguards to s4 weather or not the actress has been contracted to return or not
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

she was so far gone that she was given the overloard status... if there was any chance of her reverting back then she would have not ascended along the line that far...

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
          she was so far gone that she was given the overloard status... if there was any chance of her reverting back then she would have not ascended along the line that far...
          How do we know that it wasn't the harness. it could have been Karen making the decisions but you don't think the aliens had a majority of control there?

What kind of superior alien race appoints a human to rule over them by herself with no alien interference......

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            With all she has done, even IF they could 'de harness her' after resurrecting her butt, i doubt that anyone would be willing to give her much trust.
            Right. What if they kept her in quarantine or locked up for a week or two? OR more if needed. Hopefully with much more security than just Ben in season 2...as they casually left with only Hal stopping them.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              This is a Science Fiction show, and another lot of aliens are suppose to be coming in season 4, so who knows maybe they will use her? i haven't heard anything about casting in reguards to s4 weather or not the actress has been contracted to return or not
              Another lot of aliens? Sweet. I think they are leaving the option open for her to return but idk. Noah Wyle said that he wanted her character to be off for good because her story was over (evil karen yes, other karen, no). He has a lot of power over the show so who knows.

Comment

Honestly if they are having new aliens in s4 as to what i heard, they don't really need karen anyway and i actually agree with Noah Wyle
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  Honestly if they are having new aliens in s4 as to what i heard, they don't really need karen anyway and i actually agree with Noah Wyle
                  i don't want karen as an alien at all, just like to see her as part of the group. I agree that she needed to go to provide a more intense villain, but it was a terrible ending for her as overlord imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X