No announcement yet.

Ichabod Crane/Tom Mison Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/\ What she said! Now there's already three of us it might be time to start our own Ichabod whump thread.

Hmm, I don't think he's too thrilled with the idea.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Yeah, I don't think he likes the idea either

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        I also figured, why not post one of him partially naked?
        Why the heck not?

The UK is slightly behind on SH, and I'm even more behind (as in I've seen the first episode), but here I am anyway. Cheating on my Twitter fiance (shhhh! LOL)

Comment

Cheat away, cheat away It's not like - as normal people - will ever have a chance with him anyways so what's a little harmless thunking, right?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Ah...so true, so true...my hubby might argue that point though
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
              Ah...so true, so true...my hubby might argue that point though
              Amazingly, my hubby doesn't care.. He accepts it and leaves it be

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I really need to get some more pics

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Congrats to have such an understanding husband! Mine has no clue what I'm up to on these forums.

There were some lovely close-ups in yesterday's episode.

And how cool was it to see Ichabod with a sword and on horseback?

sigpic

Comment

Well, my hubby doesn't really understand; he just knows enough not to be jealous

OMGosh! Ichabod on horseback and then doing that little maneuver at the end with how he got off? Wonderful. And, yes, there were some GREAT close-ups and extra photos of him. I kept watching it thinking "Ooh, that would be a great screencap" over and over and over, lol. Thanks for the caps!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, my hubby doesn't really understand; he just knows enough not to be jealous

OMGosh! Ichabod on horseback and then doing that little maneuver at the end with how he got off? Wonderful. And, yes, there were some GREAT close-ups and extra photos of him. I kept watching it thinking "Ooh, that would be a great screencap" over and over and over, lol. Thanks for the caps!
                        Yes, how he stepped off the moving horse was very cool. I tried to cap it, but the shots were all blurred due to the movement. I couldn't even be sure it was Tom Mison who did this stunt, but I like to think he did.

Got a few more close-ups. I thought this one was really nice. He has amazing eyes.

sigpic

Comment

That one is really nice. I wish I knew how to cap from TV. I can only do from disc. I wish I had a computer that read BluRay discs so that I could cap in good quality

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

That one is really nice. I wish I knew how to cap from TV. I can only do from disc. I wish I had a computer that read BluRay discs so that I could cap in good quality
                            It's a small consolation for having to watch this show on a laptop. All I have to do is pause and hit 'print screen'. So if anybody has any special requests, just PM me.

I remember thinking that due to the fact that he's always in his coat seeing him in just his shirt is almost equivalent to seeing another character naked. If that makes sense.

sigpic

Comment

Cheat away, cheat away It's not like - as normal people - will ever have a chance with him anyways so what's a little harmless thunking, right?
                              I don't have a chance with my Twitter "fiance" either!

And Ichabod is all scruffy, tortured hero. How can you not thunk?

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
                                And Ichabod is all scruffy, tortured hero. How can you not thunk?
                                Exactly. I wish we'd get him as scruffy again as he was in the pilot. I liked his hair much better there. Had a bit of an Aragorn vibe to it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X