Ichabod Crane/Tom Mison Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by min min light View Post
    I can do screencaps pretty easily - I bought the season in HD on Amazon - but I need to track down the rules on posting images and reread them first.
    It would be awesome if you could screen cap Sleepy Hollow for us!!!! Let me know if it's possible

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Did somebody ask for screenshots with the red coat? Happy to oblige. Any excuse to watch Ichabod frame-by-frame is welcome.

Had to post them as thumbnails since they're a bit too wide for GW rules.

Edit Got one more, in case there are any whump fans in here.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        It would be awesome if you could screen cap Sleepy Hollow for us!!!! Let me know if it's possible
        Starg8fans beat me to it, but if they ever take a sick day or a vacation I'll be happy to fill in.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks starg8fan!! I'm a whumper, I'm a whumper!

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Sorry, min min light, I didn't mean to jump in front of you. I didn't see your post until just now. I just do caps here and there, so please cap away. The more pix the better. Which actually reminds me of this little gem which has been gathering dust in my PB folder:

And for another whumper! The show had been good to us in this respect, hasn't it? Hope they keep it up.

sigpic

Comment

It has and it hasn't. I mean, they do do whump but it never seems to bother the character. Like, they get a blow to the head that bleeds but the character is absolutely fine, no pain at all. It bugs me, lol

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

It has and it hasn't. I mean, they do do whump but it never seems to bother the character. Like, they get a blow to the head that bleeds but the character is absolutely fine, no pain at all. It bugs me, lol
                I was thinking more about the flashbacks. The way Ichabod staggered into the clinic or wherever Katrina was working her nursing magic was quite satisfying.

And Ichabod is especially pretty after he was roughed up a bit. (spoilered for size)

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I believe you are my new favorite person Great pic!

And yes, in the flashback, the staggering in was great as were his little grunts of pain in the ep before when he was poisoned but walking through the woods.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I believe you are my new favorite person Great pic!

And yes, in the flashback, the staggering in was great as were his little grunts of pain in the ep before when he was poisoned but walking through the woods.
                    Thank you!

Yes, he is just so wonderfully whumpable - in every sense. But I guess we better get back on topic. How about some shirtless Ichabod? This is the Thunk Thread after all. (spoilered for size)

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Sorry, min min light, I didn't mean to jump in front of you.
                      Nooooooo not at all, I didn't mean to imply that, no apology necessary. I was just going to help out if nobody else could do it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Very nice to look at indeed!

Looks pretty impressive rising from his grave!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                          <snip>

Looks pretty impressive rising from his grave!

[ATTACH]38839[/ATTACH]
                          Yes, he does. I saw a video not long ago where they showed how they prepared and shot that scene with Ichabod breaking through the ground, but I can't find it now.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely interview with Tom Mison about the film 'Jadoo'. The way he goes on about food and cooking is simply adorable. Has anybody here seen the movie? It was released in the UK in September. I'm planning to check it out if I can find it somewhere.

sigpic

Comment

Hi, my name is Scully and I too am a lover of the Whump! *sheepish grin*

sigpic

----------
                              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

No need to be sheepish Scully - you are among friends

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X