If SGU continued on after season 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by y2kmass View Post
    But like I said mentioned before, I'm sure the writers would have found a way for TJ to eventually get her hands on a cure unless they actaully planned to kill her off. But then killing her off from the disease would have meant waiting 5 or so years for the disease to show symtoms and progress enough to finally shut her organs down.
    Exactly.. unless the writers intended to keep SGU going on long enough till her symptoms even showed up, it would not really matter in the short term.

The writers said S3 onwards would of seen the return of the planet builders - I would of loved to see more of them and go deeper into what they were about, as well as the spirit of T.J.'s daughter used as means of interaction between T.J. and the crew (maybe they took her and ascended, I imagine them being energy beings similar to the ascended ancients but different evolutionary/knowledge speaking); seeing her as a young girl, and then a teenager, and then as a grown woman; allowing T.J. some closure on that part.
    I like that suggestion. And maybe we could have learned more about what their reasoning for sending the colonists back to us that stayed back on that planet.

We finally get closure on what happened after Ginn and Dr. Perry are quarantined (I think Perry would of gone nuts and tortured Ginn, Ginn would of sacrificed herself to save the crew after they got our of/escaped or were unwarranted; leading to closure of that loop).
    I would love to see some resolution there..

Akren have you read the Laurence Moroney's unofficial season 3 scripts of SGU? A lot of what you mentioned are in them and I dont normally read 'so called fan fiction', but these are definitely worth your time if you want to read how a lot of the stuff you talked about would come together.
    Thanks for that link posting those unofficial scripts. I read only part 1 and 2, but i loved it..

Comment

Working...
    X