What OUAT Ep Did You Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What OUAT Ep Did You Watch Today?

Simple. Just answer the question and add your opinion of it.

I watched "A Land Without Magic". It was pretty entertaining(lots of Gold and Jefferson scenes!), even if Regina's claims to love her son had gotten old already. And a decaying skeleton by the time season 2 ended.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Snow Falls

Mum is watching from the start she's up to the 3rd episode i'm watching it with her
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Im watchin season 1 again with my sister its a great show
      sigpic
      Kenton Canada

Comment

Just watched Lacey it was a great episode cant wait to be finished Season 2 so i can catch up on Season 3
        sigpic
        Kenton Canada

Comment

Just started season one ep one, going to do a marathon and hopefully get to the end of season two by midweek {local library does not yet have season three} I am extremely excited for the upcoming storyline though. However, I wont be able to watch it live unless I can figure out how to multiDVR it and watch it next day

Also; do the books count ? Because there is a OUaT book out called REAWAKENED based on the first and I think second season {all the way though to the point of magic coming back ?} I just started it, but projects got in my way

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Heroes And Villains
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Shattered Sight. (I don't have ABC anymore, so I am always one episode behind.)
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Shattered Sight. (I don't have ABC anymore, so I am always one episode behind.)
                I have a link to the latest episodes online for free, if you like I can PM you

I plan on binge watching this Frozen storyline starting tonight. Until then the last episode I watched was Heros and Villains

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yes, please PM me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tale of Two Sisters

My OUAT season four Frozen Storyline rewatch is a bit behind than orignally plannd; started my rewatch today

Comment

Operation Mongoose, of course.

Comment

Sympathy For The De Vil
                        Lily
                        Mother
                        Operation Mongoose (pt 1)
                        Operation Mongoose (pt 2)
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Darkness on the Edge of Town (borrowed DVDs from the library)
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X