No announcement yet.

A Dish Best Served Cold (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Nick is feeling guilty but he isn't going to sit around and mope, which is a good thing because that would have been kind of depressing. I imagine that he threw himself into focusing on this case.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      I think it's easier this way, I know I don't make friends with this one.
      Here are my thoughts about A Dish best served cold
      Character development is not really that rare. It is in a lots of shows and better done than in Grimm.
      Sudden super powers were a big problem since season 1.
      You seem to have problems with things that were on the show before. Maybe you focus on them more now because you know there are different writers? *shrugs*

I didn´t really notice any change, I like it as much as I did before. Maybe even more because last season, they were focused too much on Juliette and her memory loss (while she was still pretty useless) so I hope we will get more story arcs, less case of the week stories and more character development for other characters than just Nick, Renard and Monroe. I think Rosalee could be much more interesting so I hope we will get some episode about her past.
      Last edited by Klenotka; 14 November 2013, 11:30 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        I think Rosalee could be much more interesting so I hope we will get some episode about her past.
        Bree Turner says episode 311
        sigpic

Comment

That would be great, I really do want her back story too.
          sigpic

Comment

This episode was okay.. It definitely wasn't one of my favorites.

I thought Renard was harsh; possibly unnecessarily so (though I can certainly understand why because I probably would have snapped if Nick didn't drop the topic). However - his point was valid.

Monroe trying to ask Rosalee to move in with him was adorable. And then him celebrating Nick's leaving was funny.. It's like "Hooray, you're leaving!" Not that I can blame him; I've thought of doing that when company leaves too

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
            X