• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ptzd (302)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    PTZD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302
    Nick's friends attempt to track him down and reverse what has been done to him -- before he causes any more damage.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 November 2013, 07:50 PM. Reason: Note to Grimmsters: the title reverts back to lower case because of a vb setting.

Another good episode. I liked the fight scenes and how long it took them to finally get Nick. While he was under the influrence, it still showed how strong and fast a grimm is, which finally explains why wesen fear them so much. It was also nice to see him use his super hearing after being cured, and clearly is strong enough to break a cup like that. I like how the group met to figure out a cover, but the whole not telling Nick thing had the obvious flaw that someone at work would mention what happened in that bar. And adding of course them having to interview Juliette, meant that Nick would see and of course hear them do that.

I still was kind of bored with Adlind's story and wish that it wasn't taking up time that would have been to the other storylines. I wonder if there is still going to be more of the aftermath in the next episode, like what is there story about what happened to the other people in the storage yard.

I was surprised that they seemed like they really killed off Eric (but who knows). And that Renard's mother is still alive, I don't know but I thought that she was dead.

Anyhow, great episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Seriously? I had never, NEVER before to get away from Grimm. Now I have it! I don't know if I will stay up next week all night to watch the episode live. For what?

Honestly, Nick should confess, they should put him in prison, and Renard with him in the next cell and thow away the keys to both! Bring in another Grimm, this story and the characters are screwed now for me.

Worst episode ever!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I don't think Eric is actually dead. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up again later in the season
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
          I don't think Eric is actually dead. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up again later in the season
          me either. There was no body, therefore probably not dead.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Seriously? I had never, NEVER before to get away from Grimm. Now I have it! I don't know if I will stay up next week all night to watch the episode live. For what?

Honestly, Nick should confess, they should put him in prison, and Renard with him in the next cell and thow away the keys to both! Bring in another Grimm, this story and the characters are screwed now for me.

Worst episode ever!
            Why, because they are lying to the police? Come on, I am pretty sure that has been done plenty of times in other Series. One special coming to mind is Supernatural. Plus Nick was under the influence of that Drug, so its really not his fault.

That would have been too easy anyway. He will be out for revenge.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think they're going to catch on they're lying. Rosalee and Juliette used the exact same words.

Comment

I think everyone lying to the police and even Nick himself in the end gives a nice uncomfortable twist to the whole storyline. Being a Grimm and trying to tread a lawful path is the thing and what gives a new dimension to Nick, how is he going to function with these two sides to him? How many moral lines is he going to cross in the name of keeping people 'safe'? It's all a matter of the interpretation of 'doing the right thing', I will enjoy watching this dilemma unfold.

I really don't know what the purpose of the Adlind storyline is at the moment either. It just seems to be going through a thing of how much more disgusting trials the Gypsy queen can think up for her!

The 'death' of Eric and Renard's mother turning up suddenly came out of the blue a bit, but we all know it's not the last we've seen of that nasty piece of work!

Comment

I liked it. I liked it a lot It is nice to see them to unfold the story slowly and that Nick has, indeed, some effects that will probably last. Maybe he needed this to get his Grimm instincts fully "operational"

I felt a little uncomfortable how they all lied in the end but the possibilities! The moral line kept moving in the last season but only Hank was often involved, with Renard just watching from the distance. This time, they all decided to lie for Nick and I like how they are willing to do it for Nick. I hope he can appreciate what they have done for him. The last scene with Nick deciding if he should give in or not, was well done. And how Nick sat to the table with Renard watching...I still think Renard manipulates him. Also, with his mother calling him (we never really knew what happened to her but I also thought she was dead), I think he wants the old fashioned revenge. I think his life and career are as much in stake as others right now but how he locked the video in his table can´t be a good thing.

I think so far, Nick tried to balance his Grimm and cop parts but I guess this brought out his Grimm side more and I think we will see more struggle along the way.

I can´t wait to see how Nick´s abilities will evolve and how this whole thing affects him. How he found out about the dead guy was very unhappy and I think he may be also a little more angry.

I am just sorry he doesn´t live with Monroe anymore

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

He IS dead. Dave and Jim confirmed it today, he won't come back. They are actually working on bringing MEM back - however they want to do this after she turned it down to return to Grimm.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                      He IS dead. Dave and Jim confirmed it today, he won't come back. They are actually working on bringing MEM back - however they want to do this after she turned it down to return to Grimm.
                      They said for now he is dead because James Frain is going to Sleepy Hollow, but they also said you never know with Grimm.

Rumor has it that MEM will be back sometime between 303 and 310 based on little hints from David Giuntoli and the EPs. In the article I posted in the main thread today when they were asked about her return, instead of saying they don't know or they are working on bringing her back, they said that it's "top secret" so I think that's a decent sign she will return soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

So this is an interesting discussion. I knew the guy who died in the bar was going to end up being the guy who was going to stab Nick in the back. So are people upset with the morality of the situation because the guy with the knife didn't stand a chance against Nick?

I enjoyed the episode, but I am not sure this is going to be a good arc. And if you are looking for the story to be exposed all that needs to happen is any witness from the bar or from the farmhouse seeing Nick when the detectives ask them to come to the station.

Comment

Witnesses don't go down to the station usually. The police usually talk to them at their homes and/or the scene of the crime
                          sigpic

Comment

They said for now he is dead because James Frain is going to Sleepy Hollow, but they also said you never know with Grimm.
                            James has exactly 1 appeareance at Sleepy Hollow so far, he will be in tomorrow's episode, nothing beyond is known. I know there were rumours about him getting there a recurring role as well, and I really HOPE he will. But so far no one told anything about him after 1.06.

Rumor has it that MEM will be back sometime between 303 and 310 based on little hints from David Giuntoli and the EPs. In the article I posted in the main thread today when they were asked about her return, instead of saying they don't know or they are working on bringing her back, they said that it's "top secret" so I think that's a decent sign she will return soon.
                            Well, Mr. G. loves to lie when he opens his mouth, I don't give a damn about what he's talking about anymore. And I can only repeat what I heard about MEM - aka I read it in an interview a while ago. I don't know why or what happened but she is not interested in coming back. Besides the fact that she's working on another show as well.

One positive fact on 3.02 (and the only one so far): that guy Renard talked to on the phone IS definitely a native speaker. That's how German really sounds. And as there's a conversation you can also hear the difference between native and trained. Sasha did a good job, no meaning, but he sounded a bit ... like he wasn't sure what he was talking about there. Well, at least the structures of his sentences were correct.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder why MEM doesn't want to return. But assuming that they really can't get her to come back, they could find another actress who looks similar to her to play his mother (lots of shows do this). This actress of course would agree to be a recurring character.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X