No announcement yet.

The Ungrateful Dead (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think that Stafania was making it up, but it would have been funny if she was. Adlind "so this will work", Stafania "I don't know I just wanted to see if you'd do anything I asked you too do". And the part of the flowers at the end was lol.
    sigpic

Comment

My first Grimm episode post! Woo-Hooo! Spoiler alert! I have never liked the Adalind storyline and I don't think Bitsie Tulloch should be allowed to act . . . ever. So you can expect that every post I make will include something about Juliette once again being the downfall of the episode.

So, The Ungrateful Dead - Season Three Episode One. Well I will say right off the bat, since I already mentioned that I don't care for the Adalind character, that I did find her plotline amusing. I do think it is completely pointless and I don't care about it. There is so much I like about this show that I don't see why this character even exists let alone has her own arc.

The best part about this episode was being reminded how much I like all of these characters, except Adalind and Juliette. I am not really in love with the zombie arc, but I don't hate it. I do love The Baron (Reg E. Cathey) and I hope he isn't really dead. I was actually kind of hoping Nick would end up in Europe. Then have the whole gang, minus Juliette, make the trip over and have a European Wesen Season. And yes, I really try to avoid any spoilers about what is coming up, so I have no idea what to expect from this season. Hopefully more Monroe, more Rosalee, more Renard, more Wu, more Hank, and (possibly my favorite of them all) more Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        I didn't think that Stafania was making it up, but it would have been funny if she was. Adlind "so this will work", Stafania "I don't know I just wanted to see if you'd do anything I asked you too do". And the part of the flowers at the end was lol.
        That would have been hilarious! And I've got to admit that I kept thinking/wondering that too. I found myself wondering if Stafania was just screwing with Adalind.. It's too bad she wasn't.. lol

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

This was one heck of a Season opener.

Comment

Working...
          X