The Day of the Doctor (2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Who says the Doctor's own timeline is fixed? It might be fixed from his own perspective but that doesn't discount someone meddling in his own timeline.

The Valeyard was supposed to have been in The Doctor's future by now but hasn't.
    Between his twelfth and final version, said the Master. So he can still come. I'd love a story explaining how the Ainley Master got to know this, though.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      Between his twelfth and final version, said the Master. So he can still come. I'd love a story explaining how the Ainley Master got to know this, though.
      Maybe that version of the Master saw it in his travels after all time travel?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Maybe that version of the Master saw it in his travels after all time travel?
        I'd love it if that happened in a multi-Master adventure. Have Ainley appear in archive footage, DOTD style.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
        X