Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for season 4? (SPOILERS for entire season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for season 4? (SPOILERS for entire season)

First of all, I'm not buying that the Volm are just going to give up that easily. I think something wicked the humans' way comes.

Also, I wouldn't doubt that they wind up back in Charleston at some point to find that the female president has really screwed things up, and that the humans are enslaved by the aliens. Volm/Skitters, who knows.

I also think that Anne's daughter is going to wind up being some kind of weapon against the aliens...That's obvious, but since she ages so quickly, I think she will die quickly too, and that will cause some type of serious unrest.

So, what about you? Any predictions?

Also, did you notice that location is not Charleston? lol I'm not talking about the buildings, etc which if you'd been there, you'd know right away it isn't Charleston. But, there was one thing I noticed that would give it away to anyone regardless of whether they had been there or not...There are NO mountains in Charleston. lol
    sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
    Also, did you notice that location is not Charleston? lol I'm not talking about the buildings, etc which if you'd been there, you'd know right away it isn't Charleston. But, there was one thing I noticed that would give it away to anyone regardless of whether they had been there or not...There are NO mountains in Charleston. lol
    That's because they're filming in British Columbia.

Comment

There an air of arrogance about the Volm. I suspect they have never lost a battle with Espheni. It will be interesting to see what happens when they do.

I am suspicious about what we been told, that it was the Espheni that started this war between them and the Volm, it just doesn't make sense from what we have seen. I got a feeling there will be some sort of twist happening there.

It will be interesting to find out why they manipulated and change Tom and Ann Daughter and made her a weapon. An why did they give her back to the resistance, if they wanted to keep her as their weapon they could have transported her anywhere on the planet, hell they could have kept her in their orbit space ship/facility. Well beyond the reach of the resistance.

From the trailer it likely we will be getting another alien of some sort. I think Ben is likely to have a harness or some other form of mind control, either it will be Volm or Espheni doing this.

I am hoping we will see a space battle between Volm and Espheni forces.

May be we will see some scenes in Brazil. I personally would love to understand why the Volm chose Brazil. An how they even know information about Earth. I can understand how the Espheni know about our culture and so forth, they arrive at a time when the internet and computers were up and running and they could have downloaded the whole internet for all we know, along with data on all the private networks out there. But how do the Volm know so much about us.

Comment

I keep thinking about Matt in that school. I think it's what the Volm meant by sending them to Brazil to keep them out of the battle. Making them live in this seemingly perfect society but there's some wrong about it.

Comment

Working...
        X