No announcement yet.

Dead Man Walking (206)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else, just bat sh*t curious why The Patriots know who Rachel is, don't think to prevent her from prepping the drug?

I mean, The Patriots had a BOLO out for her and now control the town she lives in. She knows the patriot's want her but is not leaving. Now Miles know the The Patriots know who he is.

What the hell is going on? They are just standing around waiting for what? Why do the The Patriots not act? Why don't the family just get up and leave?

I just don't buy any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      Anyone else, just bat sh*t curious why The Patriots know who Rachel is, don't think to prevent her from prepping the drug?

I mean, The Patriots had a BOLO out for her and now control the town she lives in. She knows the patriot's want her but is not leaving. Now Miles know the The Patriots know who he is.

What the hell is going on? They are just standing around waiting for what? Why do the The Patriots not act? Why don't the family just get up and leave?

Rachel's dad is a Patriot. Besides, they know Rachel hates Monroe, she even tipped off the Patriots of a possible prison break, so that they would move Monroe to a more secure location.
      sigpic

Comment

Zombies: Good point.
        Vampyre Wraith: I agree I think they were trying to make us feel some sympathy for Monroe.

Mrja84: I thought the same as you at first but:
        Spoiler:
        The last scene we find out that Rachel's father is actually a high so and so(cant remember what) in the patriots and has been shielding Rachel and Miles and Charlie from capture with the leader of the patriots in the town(why can't I remember his name?) But he gave Monroe over to him. So Rachel's Dad is the mole. also, the patriot leader is now getting ansy to want Rachel, too.
        As far as the lethal injection- I figure it never occurred to either the Patriot leader or Rachels Dad that she would ever want to save Monroe's life, indeed she would have gladly killed him had not Miles and Charlie convinced her they need him alive(and he saved Charlie's life.)

Comment

^ Truman is the name of the Patriot leader in town(I can't remember his first name though lol ). I had to look it up the other day because I kept wanting to refer to him as "the guy who played Webb on JAG".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post

Perhaps they have already alerted "Patriot high command" and they were told to 'Keep them where they are under wraps.'.. Better them there to be watched, than out elsewhere..

Comment

I just don't know if I can keep interetsed in this show if I am not able to understand the character's actions... I'll give it a few more episodes.

I enjoyed the second season immensely when it started, but now I fell like they are keeping the group in town to save money than anything else.

Comment

A lot of that has to do with the patriots not wanting people to leave.. More controlable then.

Comment

Working...
                X