Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we were just going in jest when we were saying we were single. We're not advertising ourselves for dating or anything. Just giving a brief demographic survey. Somebody started it, and others got the ball rolling further.

Well, there are ways to get this thread back on topic. A bunch of us deal with teenagery stuff. So we can talk about that.

Comment

I dunno if any one really cares.... but I'm 15... and female.
      Still Smiling,
      ^_^,ll..

Comment

I am 16 and male
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

So everyone? relationships?! As in does anyone have one?? Boyfriends/Girlfriends?Husbands?Wife's?(yes i'm aware we're all like 16-20 but some of us could've dound true love at a young age?)

Comment

Nothing yet for me but there is one prospect. It all depends on what her dad says.
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
              So everyone? relationships?! As in does anyone have one?? Boyfriends/Girlfriends?Husbands?Wife's?(yes i'm aware we're all like 16-20 but some of us could've dound true love at a young age?)
              No, no, no, and no

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

sadly no.. .*breaks into song* "all by myself" lol
                Carolyn

Comment

Originally Posted by samisjacksgal
                  sadly no.. .*breaks into song* "all by myself" lol
                  Ditto...
                  Still Smiling,
                  ^_^,ll..

Comment

I am in a new relationship, 6 weeks roughly and it's very strange, lol. I had a boyfriend of 9 months, we broke up a while ago. Now my new guy- who's alot older than me is great. It's difficult cause I haven't told my family or anything ebcause they don't approve of the age gap. So people who don't have partners don't you worry- sometimes it's even harder to have a boyfriend.

Comment

I am in a new relationship, 6 weeks roughly and it's very strange, lol. I had a boyfriend of 9 months, we broke up a while ago. Now my new guy- who's alot older than me is great. It's difficult cause I haven't told my family or anything ebcause they don't approve of the age gap. So people who don't have partners don't you worry- sometimes it's even harder to have a boyfriend.
                      Oh? How much older?

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        Oh? How much older?
                        Um...a lot! lol.

Comment

Um...a lot! lol.
                          Come on, you started it!

Give us numbers!

Comment

Nope...can't imagine I will have one anytime soon either...ah well

One of my friends is with a guy who's quite a bit older than her too. She's finding it really hard to keep it from her parents though. I think she'd really like them to know him but she's afraid how they might react.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                              Nope...can't imagine I will have one anytime soon either...ah well

One of my friends is with a guy who's quite a bit older than her too. She's finding it really hard to keep it from her parents though. I think she'd really like them to know him but she's afraid how they might react.
                              I can totlayy see where she's coming from but at the same time i don't want anyone in RL to know either- i like it just the two of us for now.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sam fan
                                There's a girl I like a lot, but as usual, I've only talked to her superficially. She's older than me, very hot, and very smart. Girls like that usually don't go for skinny geeks like me. Plus, I have no confidence. <sigh>

Comment

Working...
                                X