Isolation (403)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
    I don't think Daryl is immune. If he was wouldn't they have him working with sick people?
    They said he already caught the flu and recovered. Which means he is now immune. But it difficult decision, Michonne and Daryl are their two best fighters, by a country mile, and they certainly have the best chance of fighting their way to the veterinary clinic and back again with the drugs. So do you have Daryl treat the sick with no drugs or do you have him treat the sick after he goes and get the drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      I got to say that this Series is loosing my interest with this Storyline. Not that it is bad, just that they go against their own rules and it is starting to go on my nerves. I mean I can ignore it, when they constantly splatter Zombies and get Blood on their face and everywhere else and miraculously they dont turn from that. Suddenly there is this super contagious sickness, that infects everyone in the area. It just doesn't work for me. You cant just ignore rates of infection and suddenly go overdrive.
      I don't recall any mention or an instance on the show where someone turned from the blood of walkers. The only occurrences have been bites or death. If you consider that, then they aren't being inconsistent with the rules. With that being said, I do find it hard to believe that getting zombie blood on you doesn't make you turn, but a scratch or bite does.

I tend to overlook these minor details though because the rest of the show is pretty great
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
        I don't recall any mention or an instance on the show where someone turned from the blood of walkers. The only occurrences have been bites or death. If you consider that, then they aren't being inconsistent with the rules. With that being said, I do find it hard to believe that getting zombie blood on you doesn't make you turn, but a scratch or bite does.

I tend to overlook these minor details though because the rest of the show is pretty great
        Or at the very least...

Remember in season 2 when they were cutting their hands slightly to lure the walkers to the blood, then stabbing the walkers with the blade, and IMMEDIATELY cutting their hand again for more blood? Lol
        sigpic

Comment

Wow I loved this episode. I think all the character bits were great. And I cried on Herschel's speech..... I mean you gotta love him .... As far as Tyrese just sitting there in the car... I think he was shutting down and losing it. But then snapped out of it and went ballistic. I just wonder if he will make it ...or if he was bit or not? I don't know if he is out of the woods yet or not.

I didn't catch the part that Daryl was already infected and got through the illness? I guess I need to rewatch. What peeved me off really is how Daryl just stopped the car for a long time...to allow all the walkers to crowd the car. I guess it was for dramatic effect so we could scan out and see all the mega horde...but come on.... And then they bailed from the car pretty quickly but I guess the horde would eventually bust out the windows.

As for Carol ....she has been sort of creeping me out, but I do like her character and hope she doesn't pay with her life on that one. I agree with what you all said that she had to have killed them before they turned or she wouldn't be showing the signs of guilt. So I guess we'll see.

As for pairings. Please... I don't want to see Carol and Tyrese together. I just don't know that they fit. I love Daryl and Carol together and I hope they keep allowing them to be close. I sort of cringed when Daryl seemed to warm up to Michonne....but I'm with rkgarner... I am banking on Michonne and Rick. But yeah I mean it just worries me as soon as people get all chummy then something horrible happens
          Speaking of which.... Glenn!!

Wondering about the radio and thinking it may have been somehow connected to the Govenor and that he is trying to build up another town "sanctuary" or something I just think there is something coming with the Govenor again. Maybe he will lead the mega horde to the prison

But yeah loved the ep and I'm ok with the way they are writing it. They said last week on the Talking Dead that they did pattern this virus after a real virus from 1918 and it spread quickly and there was alot of death. You have to realize that without medicines they are very vulnerable they can't treat fever or anything and hell a high fever alone is enough to send you into convulsions and then death. So yeah I'm ok with it. I think it's actually briliant that they came up with a way to ramp up the horror so that now there is no real "safe" place for them. They had to do something to make that happen or else they would just hide out in the prison forever... *ho hum*
          Last edited by squirrely1; 30 October 2013, 05:54 PM.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I missed the part where they said that Daryl caught flu and recovered too.
            sigpic

Comment

I was mistaken, having rewatch the episode, they just said he had been expose to the virus not recovered from it.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                I was mistaken, having rewatch the episode, they just said he had been expose to the virus not recovered from it.
                no biggie ...it was a lot to take in I want to do a proper re-watch anyway I need to see the jammed up under the wheel walkers part again

Comment

I don't think Rick will rat out Carol, I also think he isn't going to have the time to think about it once it all hits the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                    I don't think Rick will rat out Carol, I also think he isn't going to have the time to think about it once it all hits the fan.
                    He going to be in the ****s when tyreese figures it out for himself, then figures out Rick didn't tell him.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                      Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      He going to be in the ****s when tyreese figures it out for himself, then figures out Rick didn't tell him.
                      yeah ...if Tyreese lives that long. He's not out of the woods yet and the writer on Talking Dead wouldn't comment on his state so I think anything is up for grabs on that. Like he may have been bitten and keeping it hidden and may turn....can you imagine Tyreese as a Walker?? OMG!!!

And I agree that Rick will not let it out that Carol killed them....and it will just sort of fall by the wayside with all the other **** that is going to be hitting the fan soon

Comment

I think Carol is going to tell him herself. The guilt is going to eat away at her until she can't help but to tell him.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                          I think Carol is going to tell him herself. The guilt is going to eat away at her until she can't help but to tell him.
                          you could be right maybe he got scratched or bitten and he's slowly dying from it and she confesses it just before he dies and he asks her to kill him too Of course he would say....but just don't set me on fire first

Comment

Tyreese's break down is very similar to the comics. Although in the comics someone else dies.

Still Tyreese has that moment where he is surrounded by zombies and people assume he dies. But he doesn't.

So as soon as I saw that in the episode, I was like, "He's going to live". Although for how long?

Sasha, he's sister, is infected. NO! I love that actress and I LOVED seeing her in Once Upon A Time only for her character to be written off. I'm hoping she sticks around TWD.

Comment

Working...
                            X