• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isolation (403)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    ISOLATION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    When an infection blazes through the prison, the council decides to send a group in search of antibiotics. Tyreese mourns a loss, and Hershel puts himself at risk to help the sick.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 October 2013, 11:08 PM.

Well, that was a close one for Tyreese. Don't have any idea why they made the character wait until the last second to get out of the car, though.
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe he was contemplating suicide by zombie. His girlfriend was just killed, his sister is sick, and the situation looked pretty hopeless.

I really enjoyed the episode.

I thought it was kind of obvious towards the beginning of the episode(when Carol and Rick were talking), that she'd end up being the one that killed those people; I was positive once Tyreese told her that she was good person who cared about people. Carol has changed a lot. I'm not sure how I feel about her killing those people. I wonder if/when/how Tyreese will find out, and what will happen once he does.

I thought Hershel was great in this ep. So were Rick, Daryl, and Michonne. I'm also really liking Carl this season.

The moss covered zombie looked cool.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree that Tyreese may have been contemplating checking out, he obviously took out a lot of energy on those walkers! I must of missed something, because I was surprised that Carol was the one, I'm hoping she killed them and burned them after they turned....wishful thinking maybe.

I also agree about Hershel and Carl. Hershel is doing what he does best and Carl has really matured since he lost it last season.

Left with some obvious questions, who was on the radio? And, will that horde turn towards the prison!? Oops, I forgot about the Governor....

Comment

The way Carol said something like "it's always better to be safe", to Rick while she was watching Tyreese digging the graves made me suspicious of her. She also went inside instead of paying her respects to Tyreese, when Rick suggested that they both do so. Later on, Tyreese calling her a good person, and her reaction to his words once he left, pretty much confirmed it for me. Her recklessness in going out to unclog the water line(or whatever it was), also seemed to hint at her guilt.

I'm curious about who that was on the radio as well. I wonder if they'll end up accidentally running into the Governor, or whether he'll end up coming after them somehow.
          sigpic

Comment

She reacted like she killed them while they were still human. If they had turned there wouldn't be any reason to react like she did.

I think Carol and Tyreese are going to be a couple. Carol will see a need to be overly comforting to Tyreese. They'll get together and sooner or later Carol will breakdown and tell him what happen. They'll breakup and then Carol will kill herself by doing something reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              She reacted like she killed them while they were still human. If they had turned there wouldn't be any reason to react like she did.

I think Carol and Tyreese are going to be a couple. Carol will see a need to be overly comforting to Tyreese. They'll get together and sooner or later Carol will breakdown and tell him what happen. They'll breakup and then Carol will kill herself by doing something reckless.
              Oh jeeze! I'm still seeing Carol and Daryl...

Comment

Tyreese and Carol is unlikely.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                  Oh jeeze! I'm still seeing Carol and Daryl...
                  I think they are going to do Daryl and Michonne.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                    I think they are going to do Daryl and Michonne.
                    I'm voting for Michonne and Rick

Comment

I vote for no pairing off because bad things happen. I always worry about what they will do with Maggie and Glenn. I love them as a couple. And in the comics
                      Spoiler:
                      they make it pretty far together until Glenn gets his head bashed in by some sick ****. Other pairings in the comics involving Carol, Tyreese, and Michonne didn't work out very well either with 2 of the 3 ending up dead.
                      I must say though. Thank the gods they didn't write Carol like they wrote her in the comics...a spineless, clingy, self-centered person.

Anyway, I suppose Carol was the obvious choice, but I didn't really occur to me that she did it until Rick started talking to her at the end. Pretty cold to kill those people before they had died. (And I do think that is what she did.) But I get why she did it even though it was pointless since all those others, especially the girl, became sick.

The one thing I didn't like about the episode was quarantining all those people together. Some were sicker than others. They all didn't need to be thrown together. Heck keep the ones that were just showing symptoms outside in the fresh air instead of locking them into the germ infested death trap. Felt bad for those ones towards the end including the little girl who barely looked like they were sick. I know Patrick died fairly quickly after becoming sick, but putting them all together like that, I don't know.

The size of that herd. That will probably one of the factors that eventually runs them out of the prison.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

I got to say that this Series is loosing my interest with this Storyline. Not that it is bad, just that they go against their own rules and it is starting to go on my nerves. I mean I can ignore it, when they constantly splatter Zombies and get Blood on their face and everywhere else and miraculously they dont turn from that. Suddenly there is this super contagious sickness, that infects everyone in the area. It just doesn't work for me. You cant just ignore rates of infection and suddenly go overdrive.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          I vote for no pairing off because bad things happen. I always worry about what they will do with Maggie and Glenn. I love them as a couple. And in the comics
                          Spoiler:
                          they make it pretty far together until Glenn gets his head bashed in by some sick ****. Other pairings in the comics involving Carol, Tyreese, and Michonne didn't work out very well either with 2 of the 3 ending up dead.
                          I must say though. Thank the gods they didn't write Carol like they wrote her in the comics...a spineless, clingy, self-centered person.

Anyway, I suppose Carol was the obvious choice, but I didn't really occur to me that she did it until Rick started talking to her at the end. Pretty cold to kill those people before they had died. (And I do think that is what she did.) But I get why she did it even though it was pointless since all those others, especially the girl, became sick.

The one thing I didn't like about the episode was quarantining all those people together. Some were sicker than others. They all didn't need to be thrown together. Heck keep the ones that were just showing symptoms outside in the fresh air instead of locking them into the germ infested death trap. Felt bad for those ones towards the end including the little girl who barely looked like they were sick. I know Patrick died fairly quickly after becoming sick, but putting them all together like that, I don't know.

The size of that herd. That will probably one of the factors that eventually runs them out of the prison.
                          I agree about pairing couples, the first thing I said to my husband for this season is that I think Glen or Maggie will go since they've been together too long. I also strongly agree about Carol's character in the show vs the comics, I had a hard time stomaching her in the comics, I really have gotten to like her in the show...minus the recent killing thing...

Comment

Not as good as last week but still a good episode. It look like there time at the prison is coming to an end with that hoard on there way.

Surely that radio signal will lead them to another community of survivors. I was surprise by Carol killing the two victims with the flu.
                            I am sure some people are happy the Daryl is immune from the disease. Watch Tyresse fighting through those zombies.

Wish we saw more of the people in the isolation unit.

Comment

I don't think Daryl is immune. If he was wouldn't they have him working with sick people?

Comment

Working...
                              X