• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infected (402)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    INFECTED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    The group faces a brand new threat when a virus creates new walkers inside their walls. Carol takes a pair of young girls under her wing, and Rick attempts to eliminate a horde that is threatening to bring down the community’s outer fence.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 21 October 2013, 12:04 AM.

I'm not sure how they think they are going to keep this "flu" under control, weren't they all already exposed by being in such close quarters? I mean last week Daryl licked his fingers and shook Patrick's hand right before the kid got ill, and the kid was helping prepare food !?!? So sad to see Michonne with the baby, an obvious back story to follow I'm sure. Now, the 2 bodies at the end, did they die from the illness or did some one kill them, I'm thinking the later. Did anyone see the sneak peek from Talking Dead...holy crap!

Comment

^I'm pretty sure someone killed them.

I thought this was a really good episode. I loved the scene of Michonne crying while holding the baby, I found it really moving for some reason; I actually got a little teary eyed lol.

I felt bad for the two little girls. I really liked the scenes with them and Carol. I also really enjoyed the scenes between Rick and Carl.

Those poor little piggies, I felt so bad for them lol. I know that the pigs were probably sick, and if they weren't they would've been eaten by the people instead of the zombies; I still felt bad for them though lol.
      sigpic

Comment

This must be the most gruesome walking dead episode ever. They have ramp up the blood and gore this season.

I think someone killed those two with the rather foolish believe that killing those two will somehow stop the disease. Through that be trying to save the community, not sacrificing them to the zombies like the use of rats to attract Zombies would suggest.

An really they left their cell doors open, that was inviting trouble, plus you would think there be someone doing patrols.

i felt sad for Rick having to kill the piglets he was looking after and I felt sad for the piglets, they didn't deserve to be eaten by Zombies, after being cut open with a knife. It unlikely they would have been eaten for a good few years, that was Rick breeding stock.

Now will they go out and gather all those empty cars and build themselves a proper wall. Probably not.
        Last edited by knowles2; 21 October 2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I was thinking, why don't they just build the spikes around the whole prison, ok it would take a lot of wood, but it could be done...

But overall a very good episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            I was thinking, why don't they just build the spikes around the whole prison, ok it would take a lot of wood, but it could be done...

But overall a very good episode...
            They in the middle of a forest, a supply of wood isn't their problem. Labour is, a car and lorry barrier would be easier to move, as long as you can supply the petrol.

Comment

This was a pretty good episode....but I have to admit I had to look away a few times cuz yeah I'm with knowles that it could be one of the goriest eps ever with the whole guts spilling out *note to self....do NOT try and eat hot wings during ep* *or ANYTHING for that matter!*

I think Carol was being a bit insensitive to those girls. I mean for frak sake they just lost their father. Ok so it's one thing to be able to stab another person in the head to prevent them from turning but I'm sure everyone would sort of freak out if it's someone so close to you like that. I mean flashback to when Daryl had to do that to Meryl....he cried like a baby...doesn't make Daryl any "weaker". I understand her wanting to prepare the kids and I'm down with that....but she's gotten just a tad over the top with it....almost creepy cold about it IMO.

As for the prison fence and the walkers trying to breech it. I thought this would eventually happen and apparently it's worsened since someone is feeding the zombies. Who do you guys think is doing that? The little girl who is naming them? They have been getting lots of screen time lately so maybe they are behind that?
              AS for reinforcing the fence..yeah I could see that spikes could help but the problem is there are sooo many that they sort of climb on one another and almost walk up each other to get to the top of the fence World War Z anyone? So I just think eventually once there are just so many zombies piling up there ...it may not matter what your barricade is made of...they may find a way to breech it.

And if that isn't enough....who is burning the bodies of Karen and the other person? I mean did they just freak out cuz Karen was coughing?? I'm trying to remember back now over who said "are you alright?" when they noticed Karen was coughing. I mean as soon as I heard her cough I was like....Uh Oh?

Also, did anyone get worried for Judith when she spit up on Beth and when Michonne made the comment..."Does she always cry like that?" I thought for a second they would use this virus to take the baby I just think this baby is important to the show because it represents the one ray of hope for the future. I hope they let Judith survive. If you watched Talking Dead .... Greg said that they sort of patterned this virus after a 1918 virus that would spread very quickly and it targeted the middle generation of like 20-30 year olds...the folks in their prime ....that is like everyone except Hershel and the kids But I'm with rkgardner how are they going to really keep this virus contained to me it's already too late. I say everyone should sleep in their own cell block with the door locked.

Finally, the sneak peek
              Spoiler:
              HOLY GUACAMOLE Greg said that was 7500 walkers I mean really do they have a zombie counter or something?
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Squirrely1 I agree with you, I think it's the girl feeding them. I'm guessing it's the same guy that knocked over the wine rack last week that killed and burned the bodies, don't know why I think that, he just seems a little off. I also think that those fences are not going to hold no matter what they do, eventually there will just be too many and they are going to have to boogie out of there
                Spoiler:
                if you saw the sneak peak for next week, they hear a voice on the radio, maybe they end up trying to find where it's coming from....also saw a ocean of walkers....think it'll be sooner rather than later that they leave the prison. In the books, (I know they are very different) they would already be gone

Comment

This was a tough episode to watch. And not because of the gore, but because it was so damn sad, especially when it came to Rick.

Love the episode though. This season is starting off great.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

It was better than the premier. If both of these episodes had aired as a two-hour premier it would have been a pretty good start to the season.
                    sigpic

Comment

I feel real bad for the pigs. I almost couldn't eat my bacon burger. My god that was a good bacon burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                        I feel real bad for the pigs. I almost couldn't eat my bacon burger. My god that was a good bacon burger.
                        take it to the bacon thread
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I actually missed the scene with Michrone and the baby. Did it seem like she never held her before? Did it seem like she could have lost a baby before the outbreak or during the outbreak?

Comment

Could be anything but I took it to mean she lost a kid sometime in the past. I don't think they will ever return to it. So we'll never find out what the deal was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                              I actually missed the scene with Michrone and the baby. Did it seem like she never held her before? Did it seem like she could have lost a baby before the outbreak or during the outbreak?
                              She refused to hold the baby and looked quite adamant until Beth kinda just pushed her into her arms (IIRC) and then she reluctantly cradled the baby, only for her to suddenly seem very affected (and comfortable with said baby in arms) by it. I wouldn't be surprised if she had lost a child or perhaps a much younger sibling or niece/nephew. Didn't she say those walkers whose arms and jaws she'd cut off deserved to be treated like that? Maybe they killed her loved ones/family...
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                              X