• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days Without An Accident (401)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    30 DAYS WITHOUT AN ACCIDENT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401
    After a period of peace the group attempts to put the newcomers to work, leading to a supply run that turns into a walker war zone. Meanwhile, Rick must decide whether to lower his guard after encountering a woman in the woods.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Boy, the population of walkers has really gone through the roof...
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      + Zombies falling from the Sky
      + Creepy Woods Lady
      + Clean up Crew in beer and wine
      + pookey lol + Daryl + Carol
      + Daryl saying he was an undercover agent
      + Michone

- But not to much of her

- Maybe too many New Characters? it seems to have taken away some of the intensity of the the first 3 season premier's

- yay more kids, i thought we were in a good place lol Carl was becoming a bad ass, they got rid of sophia, i don't want this to become a kiddy drama

- Not really sure about the new storyline.....

- No Governor

Overall a solid premier, just seemed to have failed to capture the intensity of the first 3 premiers

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      I think there just all gathering together because they have more people living with them now...... it was mentioned throughout the course of the episode
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 14 October 2013, 03:35 PM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Of cause you would expect populations to drop overtime.

Comment

Lol, you guys are either ignoring or not getting my joke...
          sigpic

Comment

^I got what you meant lol.

I enjoyed the episode. My mom(who's never seen TWD and doesn't really know what a zombie is) and my seven yr old daughter were watching it with me. When the creepy lady showed up my mom asked me "is she one of the dead people", and my daughter was like "no, she's just really dirty and scary looking, she talks so she can't be a zombie". I found that amusing.

I though the scenes with Rick and the creepy lady were really good.
            The part where that guy was trying to guess what Daryl did before was funny.
            I also found the part where the zombies were falling from the ceiling really funny, mostly because there really didn't seem to be that many of them up on the roof at first.
            Did the kid at the end die of some sort of disease(maybe the same one that killed the pig and the Walker that Rick kept looking at)? More problems for everyone at the prison than just zombies then.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              ^I got what you meant lol.

I enjoyed the episode. My mom(who's never seen TWD and doesn't really know what a zombie is) and my seven yr old daughter were watching it with me. When the creepy lady showed up my mom asked me "is she one of the dead people", and my daughter was like "no, she's just really dirty and scary looking, she talks so she can't be a zombie". I found that amusing.

I though the scenes with Rick and the creepy lady were really good.
              The part where that guy was trying to guess what Daryl did before was funny.
              I also found the part where the zombies were falling from the ceiling really funny, mostly because there really didn't seem to be that many of them up on the roof at first.
              Did the kid at the end die of some sort of disease(maybe the same one that killed the pig and the Walker that Rick kept looking at)? More problems for everyone at the prison than just zombies then.
              I actually thought creepy woods lady was a zombie aswell at first

Lol, you guys are either ignoring or not getting my joke...
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

She was so far gone she might as well have been a zombie, though...

The surprise was that she was played by Kerry Condon (Octavia in Rome)...Didn't recognize her at all.
                sigpic

Comment

Liked the episodes but thought they could have cut Rick's part. The scenes only reinforce that his head is in the same place as last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                    Liked the episodes but thought they could have cut Rick's part. The scenes only reinforce that his head is in the same place as last season.
                    I didn't see it that way, I saw him as some one that had worked hard to be in a better place and hopes people can overcome the things they've had to do to survive. Or, I maybe just hoping

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                      Certainly not what I took away from it. Rick has seemingly done a 180 from where he was last season. The woman was just a reminder of how far he could have slipped. I quite liked all the scenes with Rick.

Seems like they will have to battle some kind of disease now as well. Patrick, the pig, the walker Rick kept eying, and I'd even speculate that feral pig Rick found in the woods were all infected by whatever this new menace will be.

Loved Carol with the knives. Someone needs to be practical and teach the children how to defend themselves. I understand why Rick would have a problem with it after what Carl did last season, but you can't bury your head in the sand. Interesting to see the change in Carl...listening to his father and seemingly having a problem with lying to him when Carol asked him not to tell.

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. A somewhat quite episode before the **** hits the fan in the next one.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

I did not catch it during the episode, but they talked about it in THE TALKING DEAD, where the "creepy lady" says to Rick - "He's just ahead" -or "A HEAD" - - funny line!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          I actually thought creepy woods lady was a zombie aswell at first
                          So Did I, I thought, OMG, a talking Zombie! Chris Hardwick said the same thing.

Comment

Bob Hope talks about Zombies!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAIpI8IxgFs

Comment

Yeah I thought the creepy lady was a walker at first as well. And then (I watched The Talking Dead) and I was with Chris and was like Oh **** they're are some talking zombies now...or they are evolving I did sort of call it though when she started talking about her Eddie or (Headie) as Chris mentioned in TTD but yeah I mean as soon as she seemed so over protective of Eddie I felt like something was up...but that was just creepy and a new sort of creepy. I do like that they didn't show the head and left that up to the imagination. Sometimes I do think that can be far more powerful than overkill with the grossness factor.

If you watched TTD you saw that alot of this ep was so slow and more "relaxed" if you will cuz it was setting up alot of what the characters plot lines will be. He said that every character will have a major plot story this season and there were some interesting things going on. For example the relationship between Darryl and Beth, but something is up with that...not sure but I really hope they don't start some weird love triangle between Carol, Darryl and Beth. But it seems that Beth may latch onto Darryl for comfort and support....not sure but it's just my own sheer speculation but I do think a big story line with those two is coming up....

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm364895232/nm2782162

I really hope he plays more like a father figure/big brother to her though Cuz I like Pookey and Carol together

On the Rick note....I am with Lone Star above that Rick has really turned around. He used to never let anyone in the group and was so over protective. We tune in to find out that now not only has Rick allowed many others into the fold, but there is a quasi government (the council) that apparently Darryl is heading up? And so it seems that Rick has sort of relaxed the reigns a bit. I thought it interesting the 3 questions and that hits on the new morality they are trying to set up at least in their little community.

As for this mysterious disease I think that is going to be the next thing that sort of throws them a HUGE curve ball. Because if people are dropping over dead of this mysterious illness and then they turn (in the middle of the night ) that is going to ramp it up to an all new level of terror That is what Scott said in the TTD that from here on out it's going to only ramp up more and more...so buckle up gang!
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                              X