30 Days Without An Accident (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Lol, you guys are either ignoring or not getting my joke...
    I get the joke now I actually watch the episode.

Good episode, nice to see a bit of the community before they destroy it and the team move on to their next hideout.

Bit of the love prison going on through, it seems everyone up to it.

Love the zombies coming through the ceiling, hopefully they learn their lesson, always check out the roof before entering a building. A new rule for Carol to teach the kids before their bedtime knife training. To be honest, at least someone teaching the kids how to fight, it would be best if it was from someone that actually knew how to fight through.
    Looking forward to learning about what Daryl real job was before the outbreak, a slimeball politician perhaps.

It was nice to hear a bit about what happen during the outbreak, that they grounded all planes. I thought that women was an actual Walter at first, glad I wasn't the only one. So did rick grant her final wish before she die, to live as a zombie or did he kill her. I got feeling if he didn't it will come back to haunt him.
    Last edited by knowles2; 16 October 2013, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Love the zombies coming through the ceiling, hopefully they learn their lesson, always check out the roof before entering a building. A new rule for Carol to teach the kids before their bedtime knife training. To be honest, at least someone teaching the kids how to fight, it would be best if it was from someone that actually knew how to fight through.
      Carol can hold her own, and to be honest they are kids who would only need to fend off walkers with a knife as a last resort. It's actually fitting that it's Carol. She lost Sophia and maybe this is her way of trying to prevent that from happening to other kids by teaching them something she didn't teach her own daughter.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Very nice start to the season. I can't wait to see what is going on with the pig and that kid dying like they did. Hopefully things become clearer in tonight's episode.

That lady in the woods was so wonderfully crazy. Very well acted by that actress. The Walkers falling through that store's ceiling was so great. I can't even imagine being in the middle of something like that.

Definitely a solid start to this new season IMO.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X