• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.z.z.t. (106)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON ONE
    FZZT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106
    The team investigates an electrical anomaly that leaves bodies floating in mid-air, leading to a Chitauri artifact that threatens the life of one of their own.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 November 2013, 09:36 PM.

I thought this was the best episode so far. Not having a bad guy to setup gave more time to get to know the main characters.

This is the only episode where I liked the scientists. I thought they both gave better performances than in the past.

I wasn't sure why everyone was up in Coulson's butt about a physical. Can't a man get a physical and not be drilled on it.

I kind of figured we would have a saints row moment at the end. Still a good scene probably needed some action any way.

Comment

Really Enjoyed this episode, and i'm starting to like Fitzsimmons, Maybe even starting to like Sky a little bit
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode, I thought it was the best episode so far. It had a lot less focus of Skye, and I thought that was a really good thing. I don't hate Skye, but I don't particularly like her either(the show focuses on her way to much for my tastes). I think she works best when she's more of a side character like she was in this one. I like Fitz and Simmons and I'm glad they were given something more to do in this episode than be the comic relief. I love May and Coulson and enjoy their scenes. Ward still needs more personality/character development, right now he's just the good looking action hero.
        sigpic

Comment

True, i loved how those 2 bounced off one another. Though i wonder. If shield is supposed to be some top secret govt agency, why does it seem everyone knows about them?

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I really enjoyed this episode, I thought it was the best episode so far. It had a lot less focus of Skye, and I thought that was a really good thing. I don't hate Skye, but I don't particularly like her either(the show focuses on her way to much for my tastes). I think she works best when she's more of a side character like she was in this one. I like Fitz and Simmons and I'm glad they were given something more to do in this episode than be the comic relief. I love May and Coulson and enjoy their scenes. Ward still needs more personality/character development, right now he's just the good looking action hero.
            While you need a character like Skye to get the audience in the door, I think she's the wrong type of character. They need to be pleasant and relateable. I think the actor is making the wrong facial expressions; she comes off as annoyed all the time and it's annoying.

I still like the show. I think the two scientists needed an episode because up until now they were kind of just props you didn't much care for.

Comment

It was a good episode. I am still waiting for a great episode through.

Comment

I think this was the best episode too. I really dislike Skye and her brief appearances here made me dislike her even more: she betrayed SHIELD and was still working for Rising Tide, yet she's bemoaning the fact that she has to wear a bracelet and isn't allowed in the field?! She should thank her lucky stars they haven't offed her, or thrown her into prison or whatever it is they do with traitors/spies.

I actually really like the two scientists (although it does bug me that every new American show apparently needs at least one British character) and therefore it was great to have a storyline revolve around the two of them. However, I have to admit that I wasn't really paying attention to all the lab work unless there was a poignant moment because this show is very so-so to me (I didn't have anything else to watch).

I thought it was very predictable that FitzSimmons would figure out an anti-serum just in time, but was pleasantly surprised when it didn't seem to work. At the same time, I was worried it meant Simmons (that's the girl, right?) would actually be killed off and she, Colson and May are the only likable characters in my opinion so that was a bit of an Eee!-moment. So, it was nice to see the anti-serum simply had a delayed effect but I was disappointed that it was GI Joe or whatever his name is who went after Simmons, instead of Fitz (I kinda like him but he's so whiny and insecure; only good moments are with Simmons) and the whole skydiving thing was just unrealistic. Can you even see clearly when going down with such speed? Never mind that Simmons had almost hit the water by the time he got to her and was still conscious, in spite of the height from which she 'jumped'.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  I think this was the best episode too. I really dislike Skye and her brief appearances here made me dislike her even more: she betrayed SHIELD and was still working for Rising Tide, yet she's bemoaning the fact that she has to wear a bracelet and isn't allowed in the field?! She should thank her lucky stars they haven't offed her, or thrown her into prison or whatever it is they do with traitors/spies..
                  I think that is mostly what the others did for/on her behalf that she is not in jail right now.. But i agree, she should be thanking the stars she was not offed..

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    I think this was the best episode too. I really dislike Skye and her brief appearances here made me dislike her even more: she betrayed SHIELD and was still working for Rising Tide, yet she's bemoaning the fact that she has to wear a bracelet and isn't allowed in the field?! She should thank her lucky stars they haven't offed her, or thrown her into prison or whatever it is they do with traitors/spies.

I actually really like the two scientists (although it does bug me that every new American show apparently needs at least one British character) and therefore it was great to have a storyline revolve around the two of them. However, I have to admit that I wasn't really paying attention to all the lab work unless there was a poignant moment because this show is very so-so to me (I didn't have anything else to watch).

I thought it was very predictable that FitzSimmons would figure out an anti-serum just in time, but was pleasantly surprised when it didn't seem to work. At the same time, I was worried it meant Simmons (that's the girl, right?) would actually be killed off and she, Colson and May are the only likable characters in my opinion so that was a bit of an Eee!-moment. So, it was nice to see the anti-serum simply had a delayed effect but I was disappointed that it was GI Joe or whatever his name is who went after Simmons, instead of Fitz (I kinda like him but he's so whiny and insecure; only good moments are with Simmons) and the whole skydiving thing was just unrealistic. Can you even see clearly when going down with such speed? Never mind that Simmons had almost hit the water by the time he got to her and was still conscious, in spite of the height from which she 'jumped'.
                    I was going to mention most of what you had to say, but when I do I'm often told that I'm being overly critical.

regards,
                    G.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                      I was going to mention most of what you had to say, but when I do I'm often told that I'm being overly critical.

regards,
                      G.

Oh yeah, I'm often told the same thing! Doesn't stop me, though
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I like Skye and I don't think her facial expression are ones of annoynance. She didn't have much this episode and it was good to see her hug Simmons at the end.

I think Skye's scene only served to tell folks, "Hey, I'm on parole for bad behavior, See the last episode for more!".

I just don't think that scene was needed at all. It's just a weird thing that network television does so folks aren't feeling left out.

Is it me or when Fitx started talking about Simmons always being beside him that Simmons made a facial clue that there were feelings on her part?

Also, why does Fitz have to have a scene showing him trying to get close to Skye? That's one thing I dislike, everyone has to have an interest in everyone else.

I just think it's too soon for any of the cast to be trying to hook up like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X