• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye Spy (104)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON ONE
    EYE SPY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    The S.H.I.E.L.D. team tracks a woman who has single-handedly pulled off a series of impossible diamond heists -- only to discover that she has a personal connection to Agent Coulson.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 19 October 2013, 08:57 PM.

pretty good episode better executed but seemed to lack something from the first 3

I'm starting to warm up to fits/simmons and i think Sky has the potential to become a good character aswell, Agent Ward is the best of the team atm except for Coulson i mean, i still think Ming-Na is going to turn somehow its just the type of character she usually plays

i wonder who was behind the events of this episode? Latveria? Hydra? Aim? could Rising Tide be more nefarious then originally thought?
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 15 October 2013, 10:33 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I felt like this was the best episode the show has had so far. The team worked together pretty well, Coulson seemed like more of a real person. I liked where they went with the advanced tech and how it all played out in the end.

Also, the implication that the former agent with the eye saw something in\about Coulson has us all wondering what they keep hinting at.
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely a step up writing wise imo.

Though I have to say that it is stupid to introduce tech like those glasses in one episode is you then don't always use them when they make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
          Definitely a step up writing wise imo.

Though I have to say that it is stupid to introduce tech like those glasses in one episode is you then don't always use them when they make sense
          Nikita done it that way too in season 3, Amanda used Sonya to spy on Division in the exact same way, only it was a kill chip not whatever that was in this episode
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I was referring to the fact that those see through walls glasses that agent Ward used will probably never be seen again on the show. In real life that gear would almost certainly become standard equipment for any field agent.

It's one of my pet sci-fi peeves, when cool stuff is introduced in one episode and then forgotten. But who knows, maybe the writers will surprise me this time by using the glasses all the time

Comment

I was reminded of 'The Six Million Dollar Man' with regard to the eye.

An enjoyable episode.
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I felt the episode was solid overall. I think the banter could use some work though. I look forward to episodes that push the characters emotionally and hopefully us along with them.

Though it seems studios tend to use anticipayed death as a means to pull emotion from a character. I mean when the van got knocked over, was I at all scared or worried for the team? Nope.

But that surgery scene was just creepy.

Comment

Working...
                X