Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favourite episodes of Enterprise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caeili View Post
    Watching Dear Doctor now.
    I really like Kellie Waymire (Crewman Cutler). She was cute as can be.
    It's sad whenever someone dies so young. She was only in her 30's.
    OMG yes Crewman Cutler was super cute. She reminded me of Lt. Laura Cadman on SG Atlantis..

How did she die?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      OMG yes Crewman Cutler was super cute. She reminded me of Lt. Laura Cadman on SG Atlantis..

How did she die?
      According to Wikipedia: "Waymire died on November 13, 2003 in her home in Los Angeles, California from an undiagnosed cardiac arrhythmia (cardiac arrest), likely related to mitral valve prolapse, a condition she was diagnosed with as a teenager."

She was 36 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Caeili View Post
        According to Wikipedia: "Waymire died on November 13, 2003 in her home in Los Angeles, California from an undiagnosed cardiac arrhythmia (cardiac arrest), likely related to mitral valve prolapse, a condition she was diagnosed with as a teenager."

She was 36 years old.

That's terribly young..... But then I had a partial stroke at the age of 31 with no prior medical condition to bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          That's terribly young..... But then I had a partial stroke at the age of 31 with no prior medical condition to bring it on.
          A mitral valve prolapse is a congential defect that some people are sadly born with. It has very little to do with healthy lifestyle like some cardiac diseases
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            A mitral valve prolapse is a congential defect that some people are sadly born with. It has very little to do with healthy lifestyle like some cardiac diseases
            I know. I know people with similar issues. Can't you get that fixed via surgery?

I was born with a hole in the heart but that closed up on its own. Holes are a very common thing in the middle wall of the heart.

Comment

Twilight, Shuttlepod One & the Mirror Universe episodes.

Comment

Working...
              X