• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Your Enemies Closer (206)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 206
    When Diggle receives new information about his missing friend — and the man who shot his brother — Oliver and Felicity join him on a trip to Moscow, where he infiltrates a Russian prison to save Lyla.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 September 2014, 10:13 PM.

I think this is my favorite episode so far. And we even got an Stargate alum!

Is Floyd connected to Mr. Blood through that organization?

That serum the Japanese invented, guess that proves the existence of powers.

Comment

Another Solid Episode

Amanda Waller showed up huh? interesting i wonder if there going to do a origin story with her character? they just kind of inserted her in smallville without doing any origin story or anything but then she wasn't in smallville for very long

So i read that Isabella Rochev is suppose to be a villain in the comics? is that true i don't have much to do with DC Comics

Suprised to see Deadshot again, i bet he will show up again this season
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        Is Floyd connected to Mr. Blood through that organization?

That serum the Japanese invented, guess that proves the existence of powers.
        Don't think so. Deadshot's pretty much a mercenary. If Blood pays him enough, I'm sure he'd do a job for him, but he's pretty much freelance.

The serum sounded like the Japanese were going for something along the lines of the Captain America serum in Marvel, not necessarily superpowers.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          Another Solid Episode

Amanda Waller showed up huh? interesting i wonder if there going to do a origin story with her character? they just kind of inserted her in smallville without doing any origin story or anything but then she wasn't in smallville for very long

So i read that Isabella Rochev is suppose to be a villain in the comics? is that true i don't have much to do with DC Comics

Suprised to see Deadshot again, i bet he will show up again this season
          I was not impressed by Waller here. Neither in Green Lantern or Smallville. I loved Waller in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

Why can't we get that character? Instead we have a stick figure. She looked like her body would break if she moved. Good looking actress, but just did not seem to have the "balls" Amanda Waller is known for. I don't even like the New 52 version. I want pre-New 52 or at lest DCAU Waller.

Comment

I thought this was a really good episode; I enjoyed it a lot.

I found Felicity's attitude towards Isabel funny. I lol'd at the little hand gesture she made when she apologized for interrupting Oliver's meeting with Isabel to tell him that Roy had info(she put her hands up like they were claws).

I liked Deadshot in this ep. I liked Anatoli too.

Diggle was great. I liked that Diggle worked with Deadshot and that he didn't end up killing him. I liked Lyla too.

I enjoyed the flashbacks on the ship.

I only just realized that David Nykl plays Anatoli. I remember reading that he was supposed to be on this, but I didn't realize that it was him until I went to look up who played Anatoli, because I thought that the actor looked familiar from something lol.

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
            The serum sounded like the Japanese were going for something along the lines of the Captain America serum in Marvel, not necessarily superpowers.
            That's basically how I saw it as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Instead we have a stick figure. She looked like her body would break if she moved.
              I really have no idea about the character, but you are certainly right about the actress.

Really liked this episode. Too bad Thea was in it, but I enjoyed the Laurel break. I also like Summer Glau having a larger role in this one, although I don't really like how they handled it. And I really didn't like the how they threw Felicity into it as well. It was great when she had to interrupt them, but from then on her involvement with Isabel and Oliver really didn't work for me. But neither did what ended up happening between Isabel and Oliver.

I think this could be my new favorite show if they get rid of Thea and Laurel and add David Nykl to every episode. I am so glad he landed on this show. Now they just need to keep him.

Comment

I just realized that Laurel wasn't even in this episode. I didn't even notice that she wasn't around while I was watching it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  I liked Deadshot in this ep. I liked Anatoli too.

Diggle was great. I liked that Diggle worked with Deadshot and that he didn't end up killing him. I liked Lyla too.
                  As Dead shot said.. being honorable cuts both ways..
                  But who knows, maybe deadshot will see it as he 'owes diggle one' should they meet later.

I only just realized that David Nykl plays Anatoli. I remember reading that he was supposed to be on this, but I didn't realize that it was him until I went to look up who played Anatoli, because I thought that the actor looked familiar from something lol.
                  I didn't even connect it till you mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    As Dead shot said.. being honorable cuts both ways..
                    But who knows, maybe deadshot will see it as he 'owes diggle one' should they meet later.
                    I think he paid him back by telling Diggle who hired him.

Comment

It may come back to bite him later on, but I think it was good for Diggle to be able to put his need for vengeance aside for Lyla and then not murder Deadshot in cold blood.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just realized that Laurel wasn't even in this episode. I didn't even notice that she wasn't around while I was watching it.
                        Yep me 2, its taken me this long to realise that it was Zalenka
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

So are we are all in agreement. We want Laurel off the show and Anatoli can come on as a series regular? Who knows someone who knows someone who produces this show?

Or Thea. I can accept keeping Laurel if Thea moves to her own island to be alone and off this show.

Comment

I think he paid him back by telling Diggle who hired him.
                            Dead shot might consider that 'paying diggle back', but will diggle?

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                              So are we are all in agreement. We want Laurel off the show and Anatoli can come on as a series regular? Who knows someone who knows someone who produces this show?

Or Thea. I can accept keeping Laurel if Thea moves to her own island to be alone and off this show.
                              Feed both of them to Smokey
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X