Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killjoys (Space) News/Discussion/Speculation (Possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Yeah I thought the same as you, I literally rolled my eyes at the time, dunno why they had go on that particular storyline, it was so cliche.
    They almost always seem to feel the need to get the leading male and leading female together. I don't know why they feel they HAVE to do this.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      They almost always seem to feel the need to get the leading male and leading female together. I don't know why they feel they HAVE to do this.
      Yeah, it does get annoying (I prefer it when main characters are paired off with secondary characters), that said, I wasn't too bothered by Dutch and D'Avin, mainly because I was so glad that they didn't go with Dutch and John, which I would have hated, since, to me, those two seem like the leading male and female characters. I'm so glad that they established that their relationship is just a platonic one, where they love each other and would do anything for the other, but they're like brother and sister and not interested in each other romantically.

And Yay, I'm glad that this show has its own section now.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm really glad that this has been renewed for a third season!

http://deadline.com/2016/09/killjoys...fy-1201812120/
        sigpic

Comment

It's a fun show, but hopefully they do an opening for the third season closer to that of the first season. I think it caught the feel of the show a lot better.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's a fun show, I also don't really care much for this season's opening, I thought the first season's was better.
            sigpic

Comment

Well Killjoys are back and seven hells, I love this show!

Comment

Working...
              X