Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killjoys (Space) News/Discussion/Speculation (Possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
    I'm surprised there isn't a section for this show yet (unless I'm looking in the wrong place).
    Unfortunately There isn't a section for this other than this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
      I also like that the action doesn't take up so much time like the shootout on the colony in DM's second episode did.
      yes this. Also killjoy fights are simply fun

I do hope we'll get episodes that don't folow the procedure that seems to be set in the latest ep, but I guess that's why we have the mystery box and hopefully the spacemonks

Comment

Episode 2 ratings

1.040 mil viewers
        o.22 adult rating

Well it went up! (like Dark matter)

Comment

Originally posted by ancore View Post
          yes this. Also killjoy fights are simply fun
          For me, it's not just the fights that are fun, it's most of the episodes - with the obvious exception of Dutch's past.
          If it keeps the delicate balance, it'a win.

Comment

Im really not getting into this show at all watched the second in the hope I would see what others are seeing but I'm sorry to say I just cant I'm sorry to say

it just feels slightly sugar coated to me

Comment

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...509110221.html

Comment

So far, I'm not impressed with this show. Although I will continue to watch it until the episodes with Amanda Tapping, and then we'll see. I have the feeling she's going to be the doctor who treated Davan at one time, and is the one he's trying to find.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode, better than last weeks one.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    So far, I'm not impressed with this show. Although I will continue to watch it until the episodes with Amanda Tapping, and then we'll see. I have the feeling she's going to be the doctor who treated Davan at one time, and is the one he's trying to find.
                    I had heard she directed next week's episode of Dark Matter, but not that she was going to appear as a character in Killjoys.

Comment

Just watched Sugar Point Run and about to start the third ep. Definitely still enjoying this show, although it's gotten a little more violent than I'm used to. Too many blades involved. :s

Also, a separate section for this show would be great. Having all of this in one thread means there will probably be spoilers.

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                      I had heard she directed next week's episode of Dark Matter, but not that she was going to appear as a character in Killjoys.
                      AT directed yesterday's episode of Dark Matter, and she'll appear on Killjoys in the later half of the season.
                      rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Episode 3
                        One more good episode. I like the rich worldbuilding (which in the next episode will be richer), the very good chemistry of the characters and their mysteries. My only complaint: we didn't hear Lucy in this episode!

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                          Episode 3
                          My only complaint: we didn't hear Lucy in this episode!
                          We did, explaining her 'beeps' to D'Avin.

I was a little unimpressed with this latest episode, though. Perhaps except for the doc, that smile of hers was killer, equal parts charming and terrifying.
                          I'll have to rewatch, maybe it'll grow on me. Till then, this is the first week where I may have liked Dark Matter better.

Comment

episode 3 ratings

0.915 mil viewers
                            0.21 dult rating

It droped again

Comment

I didn't like episode 3 as much as the other eps (I didn't find the character interactions as entertaining/interesting).
                              sigpic

Comment

it was good to see becca again, that is becca valentine from Andromeda, she captained the eureka maru, it seemed to be the ONLY shuttle the Andromeda had.

Comment

Working...
                                X