Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killjoys (Space) News/Discussion/Speculation (Possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like them all too, killjoys a little more than dark matter, but stillit is good enough, the only that comes close to the past, ala, farscape and gate is defiance, good enough to but all in all, on a scale of 1-10, I give dark matter a 6.5 and kill joys a 7.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      So I am in the minority again?
      Well I didn't do any market research. And appearances can be misleading. So you and others in this thread may be just proving me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        So I am in the minority again?
        me too I enjoy both don't understand why some on both sides make it a thing where 1 is better than the other that is what I am seeing on FB
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'd say they are both about equal too. Equally disappointing.

Comment

I thought both shows brought something different to TV which makes them interesting to watch.

I wasn't expecting to like Killjoys but was hooked from the very beginning. I really love the characters and I think they are doing a great job of telling the story. The friendships and loyalty and where those relationships takes them is intense and interesting.

Dark Matter, I wasn't sure what to expect and I did think it was a bit slow at first but that is to be expected as good storytelling shouldn't reveal everything all at once. Each character seem to have an interesting backstory and it's that backstory that will make a Season 2 even better than Season 1.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

After seeing all three 'Summer Friday Syfy shows' end their seasons, Killjoys is the one that I'd both really want to see more of and that warrants another season. Defiance too had a great season, but the finale just worked great as a show finale and I can't quite see how it could well continue.

Killjoys' characters had great chemistry together. The Quad and its inhabitants were mostly made a believable society. The stories were 'fresh' in that they brought original elements to often tired old plots. And it was fun.

I very much hope it stays fun - if it gets another season.

Comment

I enjoyed the show and think it does deserve another season.

I want all three series to get another season but if I have to pick one it would be "Dark Matter".

Comment

Renewed for a second season

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/dar...newed-for.html

Comment

I'm glad that both Killjoys and Dark Matter were renewed.
                    sigpic

Comment

As am I. I fist pumped when I read the news.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wooooooohoooooo!

Well, with that out of my system, I gotta say pity that it doesn't get at least the 13 eps Dark Matter gets (again).

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                          Wooooooohoooooo!

Well, with that out of my system, I gotta say pity that it doesn't get at least the 13 eps Dark Matter gets (again).
                          Means it is a concentrated story. I liked how the last half of the season more than the first because of how focused it kind of was.
                          sigpic

Comment

party

Comment

Very good news. There can never be too many space based adventure shows on the air

Comment

SWEEEEEEET!!!!
                                I have only just finished watching I am loving it !...
                                So glad it has been renewed!!!
                                .... sigpic ....

"I didn't leave - because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter."

Comment

Working...
                                X