X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil May Care (902)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: "Dean (Jensen Ackles) shocks Sam (Jared Padalecki) by popping open the trunk of the Impala and showing him that he has kidnapped Crowley (Mark Sheppard). Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) freaks out when he sees the King of Hell, but Sam and Dean convince him that they need Crowley to find the demons on Earth. Meanwhile, Abaddon (guest star Alaina Huffman) re-emerges and plans to take over Hell."
    Original Air Date : 10/15/2013
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Spoiler:
    + Crowly
    + Abbadon
    + Ezekiel kicking ass
    + Crowly and Kevin scenes

- No Castiel
    - The Hunter Chick with the tude didnt really like her
    - The Hunter friend got killed The Winchester's need all the help they can get
    - I thought maybe Ezekiel would have gone back to TP's body again just how long is gonna take to heal sam?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I liked this episode. Really liked the demons going with modern weapons and liked how they were taken out.

I thought it was odd for the hell knight to have the same host body. I would have thought she would need a new one. However, I do like the actress so I didn't mind it to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        I liked this episode. Really liked the demons going with modern weapons and liked how they were taken out.

I thought it was odd for the hell knight to have the same host body. I would have thought she would need a new one. However, I do like the actress so I didn't mind it to much.
        They are really making use of the Stargate Alumni

Comment

Abbadon's actress was also on The CW's Smallvile.

Her body was burned at the end of last season with holy water/fire/whatever and she left the body. Maybe Abbadon really did enjoy being in a woman's body and wanted it back.

I was really thinking, it was about time demons posessed military folks. I mean the training, the classified information, the access to advanced weaponry, and the access to launch weapons of mass desctruction...well, why did it take them this long to do it?

As for the network of hunters, that's been around for awhile, but not all hunters are using it.

Spoiler:
          Did we ever learn why the table at The Men of Letters HQ went off like it did at the end of last season?

Comment

Anyone remember the time when demons needed emotionally vulnerable people to possess? If they con possess anyone, at any time, then why don't they take over the White House and the top brass in the military?

Really loved seeing Zek kick ass in this episode. I hope that Zek turns out to be on the level but I´m guessing since Sam must be every angels dream vessel that Zek will change his mind at the last moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
              Anyone remember the time when demons needed emotionally vulnerable people to possess? If they con possess anyone, at any time, then why don't they take over the White House and the top brass in the military?
              When did a demon need someone to be emotionally vulnerable? The only thing that comes to mind is the demon on a plane. But wasn't that more of the demon's MO and not a limitation?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                When did a demon need someone to be emotionally vulnerable? The only thing that comes to mind is the demon on a plane. But wasn't that more of the demon's MO and not a limitation?
                I seem to remember it being said in that episode that demons in general needed that vulnerability. Of course back then the demon was just a one time monster rather than a plot stable...

But my main point still stands: Why don't the demons take over people in powerful positions? Why bother taking over a few grunts when you could possess four star generals? Or the head of the NSA and FBI so you can use the resources of those agencies?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  Spoiler:

+ Crowly
                  + Abbadon
                  Spoiler:

yep, always good to see those two and the (sexual) tension between Abbadon (sp?) and Dean was interesting.
                  + Ezekiel kicking ass
                  Why else would he be there?
                  + Crowly and Kevin scenes
                  A bit annoying and predictable, IMO, but I love to see Crowley in action.
                  - No Castiel
                  Hear, hear.

- The Hunter Chick with the tude didnt really like her
                  Still indecisive about her. She is a bit annoying but so would she be if she looked adorably at the winchester boys.

- The Hunter friend got killed The Winchester's need all the help they can get
                  Hunters are surprisingly easy to kill, I agree.

- I thought maybe Ezekiel would have gone back to TP's body again just how long is gonna take to heal sam?
                  As long as the writers want to milk that storyline.

Overall, I like this one better than the previous, but I can't explain exactly why. Maybe because the loose threads are being slowly picked up. Not sure.

Last edited by JadedWraith; 22 October 2013, 07:12 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

What did you all think of Tracy. At first I was thinking how cute she was, then I thought she was too obvious, but I still want her back.....

3;-}

Comment

Working...
                    X