Think Lovely Thoughts (308)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    I really wanted to GIBBS Head slap Neal in this episode! LOL! Things are really picking up and Pan is public enemy #1. Everyone is out to get him !LOL!
    If anything i would give the "Gibbs head slap of doom" to Henry..

Comment

I really wanted to GIBBS Head slap Neal in this episode! LOL! Things are really picking up and Pan is public enemy #1. Everyone is out to get him !LOL!
      I wouldn't. Just because Rumple has been repentant about things he's done doesn't mean Neal is going to trust him immediately. He's had way too many years to build up a strong distrust of anything his father says, and it's not going to take a few days of repentance for Neal to change his own mind about Rumple.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      If anything i would give the "Gibbs head slap of doom" to Henry..
      Yes. If anyone deserves a head slap, it's Henry!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I wouldn't. Just because Rumple has been repentant about things he's done doesn't mean Neal is going to trust him immediately. He's had way too many years to build up a strong distrust of anything his father says, and it's not going to take a few days of repentance for Neal to change his own mind about Rumple.
        That's assuming any of them realize pan put rump into that box and can get him out.

Comment

Well at least it seems like the story is coming to a head, it has been kind of dragging this season.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll be happy when they go back to StoryBrooke and get away from Neverland. I'm watching just because Rmplestiltskin is back in his Dark One leathers! LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be happy when they go back to StoryBrooke and get away from Neverland. I'm watching just because Rmplestiltskin is back in his Dark One leathers! LOL!
              That's actually a new look. He had a different outfit in Neverland. His current outfit is almost Mad Maxx
              Last edited by Mrja84; 25 November 2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I've wondered why if they are back in a land of magic, why rump's image has not shifted to his 'dark one vistage'?

Comment

I've wondered why if they are back in a land of magic, why rump's image has not shifted to his 'dark one vistage'?
                  Some impact of the curse. The curse still prevents people from leaving Storybrooke, without aid of magic, even though it is "broken".

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                    Some impact of the curse. The curse still prevents people from leaving Storybrooke, without aid of magic, even though it is "broken".
                    Rumple brought magic back to Storybrooke RIGHT before the curse could be entirely broken. So... it's sort of malfunctioning now?
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                      Rumple brought magic back to Storybrooke RIGHT before the curse could be entirely broken. So... it's sort of malfunctioning now?
                      But I thought he did that after what's her name, the mom of Henry....chosen person.....daughter of Snow White and Charming...lover of Hook and Neal....the blonde chick.....EMMA! Gosh that was hard to remember.

Anyway...Emma kissed Henry to break the curse and we saw that huge wave wash over the town and bring back people's memories.

Now I image the town and is considerable size since contains many, many of the population of the Enchanted Forest. But even then I cannot image that Rumpel's bring back Magic interfered with it.

Rumpel was surprised as anyone by the inability to leave town without his memories intact.

Comment

But WHY? Why does the magic keep half the curse running?
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Perhaps only half the curse got broken>

Comment

How does that even work?!?!
                            Magic on Once Upon A Time is as technological as technology is magical on Doctor Who these days!!

Comment

Perhaps only half the curse got broken>
                              Then why has no one seek to state it was not fully broken. Everyone was like "the curse is broken, yay!". End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                                Then why has no one seek to state it was not fully broken. Everyone was like "the curse is broken, yay!". End of story.
                                Since that is kind of obvious with Storybrooke still being intact and the inhabitants unable to leave. Rumple apparently did not anticipate this, so it was not on purpose. Question is what needs to be done for it to be fully broken?
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                                X