• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Lovely Thoughts (308)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    THINK LOVELY THOUGHTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    With their trust of Rumplestiltskin running thin the group discovers Pan's true purpose with Henry, and sail to Skull Rock to try and stop him. Meanwhile, Rumple recalls his childhood and his desperate attempt to start a new life with his father in Neverland.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 December 2013, 07:51 PM.

Twists and turns, twists and turns.

Quite the plot twist.

Can't wait til next week
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OMG, I would like to punch Henry so hard right now. How could he have believed all of Pans Bull?

Well, anyways the Charming Family has now another Member to the Family. This makes me wonder all the more though. Was Neverland really just created by Rumpels Dad or just changed it? Every scene of it in the Past has it being Daytime with the Hourglass full, now its getting emptier and the Night is constant. Just guessing, but I would say Pan is sucking the life out of Neverland by staying there.

Just why is the Shadow a seperate entity? I thought he was supposed to be his?
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I want to know how Pan can now have two hearts - or did he lose his real one somewhere along the way?

I'd like to smack Henry, as well. Saving magic is somehow bigger than the love of his family for him? Delusional kid.

I loved getting to find out Rumple's backstory, and the two old ladies who apparently raised him after his father abandoned him. Which makes me wonder how Rumple got back to the Enchanted Forest from Neverland. Did the shadow send him back?

Comment

Great episode

Someone should do a family tree for henry lol

I think maybe the shadow was the truest believer before Rumple's dad, and failed to gain more time so he became a shadow
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Wow. just wow. I missed the first 18 min or so of the ep due to the news going on and on about weather issues.. and they didn't even start the show at the beginning.
            As for Henry. IF he dies (though doubt it), serves him right!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I want to know how Pan can now have two hearts - or did he lose his real one somewhere along the way?
              His a Timelord
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

I do think the theme is....visit but don't stay. You can't live and thrive on Magic, you live in the real world.

Part of the issue is Pan living there...and wanting people to stay there. Hasn't it been implied that he has to all but keep the kids captive to keep them there? Maybe why he wants children, keep himself feeling young and also more malleable than adults. He wants to live in his childhood forever, forces people to hang as his 'friends' and then won't let anyone leave.

I'm betting that it's revealed that the shadow let Rumple go
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  I'm betting that it's revealed that the shadow let Rumple go
                  I would say that is a sure bet. I mean the Shadow separated him from his Dad and next instance we see him he is in front of the Womens home crying. So it probably just happened.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I knew Pan and Rumple were related... but... NOT LIKE THAT!!! O_O!! Mind. Blown !LMAO! I love this show so much!
                    sigpic

Comment

that ending really surprised me!!

the actor they picked for rumple's dad did a really good job of coming off rumple-like.

henry... dummy

i felt sorry for rump, and wanted to knock his son/neal in the back of the head.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed the episode. Loved how Emma, Neal, Regina, and Rumpel ended up working together to try and save Henry(even if they didn't completely trust Rumpel's motives). Loved the look Regina gave Rumpel when he asked her if she remembered the spell(to knock out the lost boys).

Loved seeing more of Rumpel's past. Loved the reveal of who Pan really was. I loved the interaction between Rumpel and Pan in the cave. Earlier in the season I thought he might be related to Rumpel(like maybe a brother or even a really close childhood friend), but I really didn't think he would end up being his father until this episode. Poor Henry, he's got a pretty messed up family. I felt bad for Henry, he thought he was being a hero by giving up his heart, but instead he was just being played by Pan(his great-grandfather).
                        sigpic

Comment

I really wanted to GIBBS Head slap Neal in this episode! LOL! Things are really picking up and Pan is public enemy #1. Everyone is out to get him !LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            I knew Pan and Rumple were related... but... NOT LIKE THAT!!! O_O!! Mind. Blown !LMAO! I love this show so much!
                            I know right? i expected them to be brothers
                            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 19 November 2013, 01:21 AM.
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

I was totally caught off guard about Pan being Rumple's father, (I missed his doll being named Peter Pan) what an awesome twist! I also thought the actor playing Rumple's father did a good job, even had a bit of his giggle. How did Rumple become such a coward, I'd say he was pretty brave as a kid! (ignore his fear of climbing those trees, that was just being smart ) Too bad we have to wait 2 weeks for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                              X