• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Hollow (307)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    DARK HOLLOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307
    Ariel travels to Storybrooke to help Belle find an artifact that might stop Pan once and for all, while in Neverland Emma, Neal, and Hook embark on a bold plan to capture Pan's shadow.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 04 December 2013, 07:48 PM.

I hate being the first one to post lol.

I really enjoyed the episode. It was nice to see the characters left behind in Storybrooke.

I'm really liking Emma. I love that she is focused on finding Henry. I'm not a fan of love triangles in general, and this one is no exception. There's a bit of a weird eww factor in Hook first falling in love with Neal's mother, and now falling in love with Neal's son's mother. I love Hook though, so I find it hard not to root for him. I wish I liked Neal more lol. I want to see more interaction between Hook and Neal that's not about Emma.

John and Michael coming to Storybrooke was interesting. I'm glad they were working with Pan for their sister's sake, and not because they are loyal to him.

I like the interaction between Regina and Gold, and I enjoy seeing them work together.
    sigpic

Comment

While i agree it was nice to see brook, i would love to know how no one saw that 'shield' going up. John and michael saw it, so others around must also have seen it.

Comment

I felt a bit bad for the actress who played Ariel. That water she was in had to have been near freezing cold, and she had to act as though it was no big deal. Hope someone was standing by with a fuzzy, warm coat and boots for her when the director called "cut".

Comment

They were probably filming is the summer when water is warm
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            While i agree it was nice to see brook, i would love to know how no one saw that 'shield' going up. John and michael saw it, so others around must also have seen it.
            I get the impression that Storybrook is sort of remote even without the cloaking spell as very few outsiders stumbled in when the cloak was down.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              They were probably filming is the summer when water is warm
              The Pacific Ocean water - especially the further north you get - is NOT warm, even if people choose to get in it. It isn't like southern California or Hawaii or the Caribbean.

Comment

I would disagree with that sentiment. Granted its not as warm as the places you mentioned but if it was filmed in the middle of July its not going to be cold
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I would disagree with that sentiment. Granted its not as warm as the places you mentioned but if it was filmed in the middle of July its not going to be cold
                  I live near the Pacific Ocean and have spent summers at the beach and playing in the ocean, and the water is cold enough even in July that I would not submerge myself in it the way the actress did. Plus, I think you and I have a very different idea of what cold is, so we are not likely to agree on this point.

Comment

I live in the north so I do know what cold water is. But I will concide about different definitions of cold water. I for one do not get cold easily
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Last time I dipped my toes in it was actually warmer in Vancouver than it was in California.

That said, it never gets WARM that far north. 50 or 60 at the most.

I'm sure plenty of safety precautions were taken. You'll notice that she's not in the water all that often. And it's entirely possible that there was some tank work involved so it wasn't quite as uncomfortable as it could have been.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It is quite likely it was filmed in a studio and superimposed.

But if it was cold then she did a great job. I like that actress, she's been in a few other shows which I've recognised her from, for example How I Met Your Mother.

Comment

Fun how everyone discusses the Temperature of the Water. I got to admit though, eventhough I am from Austria, I would start to tremble uncontrollably under such conditions. So definatly great Job on Ariels part.

Awesome, that we finally got some Storybrook intel aswell. Though I got to say the raising of the Cloak was badly done. Just saying, if they wanted to show that it would have made a bigger impact in the Season Finale or the first Episode of this Season, but now there was really no feeling of urgency.

I started to like Henry alot, but he really got to learn some things. Pan is clever, but Henry was unable to escape for a long time and now he believed to have followed the main lost Boy without being noticed? Well, he has always been naive. I just hope he will figure out Pan before his Family needs to rescue him.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

What is Pan's goal? Magic is not in need of saving and Pan wants Henry to believe in him. So he needs Henry to give him more power? Enough power to do what?

I imagine whatever Pan wants Henry to do in the cave will be just a lightshow to make him feel accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                              What is Pan's goal? Magic is not in need of saving and Pan wants Henry to believe in him. So he needs Henry to give him more power? Enough power to do what?
                              He wants to be a
                              Spoiler:
                              GOD

Comment

Working...
                              X